Whats with the Silence?

:o WAHT!!!!!??????????? :o:o:o:o:o:o

I have 2 PC's and Xbox and ps2 and gamecube....

AND I'd still prefer KOTOR2 on my Xbox to pc.

TV screens and controller consoles are perfect for rpg's much like these because you are more consumed by the game. :lol:

KOTOR series is designed for Xbox primarily and PC secondary.

I HEART MY XBOX!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I agree PC is can be a very powerful system but I find it cold using a keyboard and mouse for an rpg. A controller allows you to focus better on the gameplay.

And Xbox is the best console out there right now, (not better then PC) but it's still able of accomplishing many great things graphically and gameplay wise.

SO PLLLLLZZZZZ I know you all love your PC's but don't diss Xbox... maybe cube... but never Xbox ;):p :D :lol:

I heart Xbox as well. THe PC KOTOR players dont knwo what they are missing holdign that cute little controler in your hadn as u sit on a couch looking at a big screen tv. Something about being on the Xbox playing makes playing the game less formal because if you get bored of playing you can just change the channel maybe.

There are a great deal of games that simply play MUCH better on the PC like counter strike or Rogue spear, but this RPG was actaully pretty good on XBOX.

agreed. i dont like playing games on my pc that much cuz i gotta remember buttons for the keyboard and use the mouse and its to complicated i want my games to be SIMPLE to play.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together