The Force

Laozi

Though we know that a Jedi is only supposed to use the Force for knowledge and defense, with powers like force scream and force crush, it seems like the Sith have an advantage in Kotor 2. Also the chickpea is neither a chick or a pea discuss.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya I guess thats true, but at the very least I think it will be difficult to come up with interesting animation on the "defensive powers"

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Too bad you had to sit through an hour and a 1/2 of utter crap before you got to see it. <_<

Ya I never thought I could be so let down by a star wars movie, never

Ya I never thought I could be so let down by a star wars movie, never

I am guessing that you never saw Ep1 then, because compaired to it, EP2 looks like oscar material.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

No I don't think that episode 1 was nearly as bad as 2. I don't really want to argue it, but there was a time when I was watching 1 when I actually started crying.

Why would I "must" I think that?

As far as force powers go, ds powers are the strongest, ls powers are pretty crap but force wave (a neutral power) makes up for the poor ls powers.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

"Dunno about you dude but without droid destroy or stuff like force valour a consular would be doomed "

sad to say but you are right...Thats why if i play a LS Consular my Powers would be mixed...

Force Immunity

Energy Resistance

Force Wave

Force Storm

Master Valor

Master Speed

Heal

The LS should have a force power that should be able to deflect any offensive power back at the one who casted the force power. To me, it seems like the only way we can avoid giving the LS offensive powers and avoid making LS suck...

I think there should be no penalties to use dark side powers even as a LS Jedi as it is clear that Jedi can use any force power they like (Luke in EP6 was choking the guards at Jabbas Palace and later used mind trick).

Maybe it would be a good idea that when you are using DS power to get your character more inclined torwards the DS of the Force.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Consulars definitely need something more that the force whirlwind as a sort of offensive power, but also stasis field was really hadrd for enemies to resist if your wisdom was high