The question thread

I've heard some strange theories (presented in EU) that Jawas are somehow connected to the Sand people.

Anyway, what sorta questions are we supposed to ask. KOTOR related or SW this time period in general?

Anything SW, anything you want to know or see if others know.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What's the solution to the Sunry case? Its just been bugging me. I know he's guilty, but isn't there supposed to be more evidence in the sith embassy?

I never found any. Did any1 find any?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You find a recording in the republic embassy computer showing hes guilty, but you can persude, force persuade, or bribe witnesses to say they saw things they didnt or say things they actually did see but otherwise wouldnt say (like the woman was a dark jedi and gluupor planted evidence) if you want to prove him innocent. If youre having that much trouble with it, check the walkthroughs at gamefaqs.com

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

What i would like to know is if there is any info in the Sith base?

Me too. I can prove him innocent (though he's not), but in the game there's supposed to be something you can do to unveil a sith conspiracy or something. Maybe its one of those things that they didn't have time for but forgot to take things out (like swoop upgrades).

Me too. I can prove him innocent (though he's not), but in the game there's supposed to be something you can do to unveil a sith conspiracy or something. Maybe its one of those things that they didn't have time for but forgot to take things out (like swoop upgrades).

Maybe!

Obsidian, please don't leave us with this incomplete quests that are intriguing and interesting but we will never learn the ending of.

BTW, does anyone know what was supposed to happen in the end of the Sunry trial for sure? If any of the devs or mods can help us here (as well as guarentee incomplete quests won't happen in TSL), that'd be really nice.

Obsidian, please don't leave us with this incomplete quests that are intriguing and interesting but we will never learn the ending of.

BTW, does anyone know what was supposed to happen in the end of the Sunry trial for sure? If any of the devs or mods can help us here (as well as guarentee incomplete quests won't happen in TSL), that'd be really nice.

SPOILER

There is a solution, once you get past the weird water locked doors in that one

room you find that the Sith are training young selkath to take over their world's government. You can use this to get the sith case thrown out.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

BTW, does anyone  know what was supposed to happen in the end of the Sunry trial for sure?  If any of the devs or mods can help us here (as well as guarentee incomplete quests won't happen in TSL), that'd be really nice.

SPOILER

There is a solution, once you get past the weird water locked doors in that one

room you find that the Sith are training young selkath to take over their world's government. You can use this to get the sith case thrown out.

TripleRRR

Really! I might have to try that.

New question!

What does a Jawa take on holiday?

What does a Jawa take on holiday?

Gray Goose Vodka and some Oj to mix it with...

Interesting! :rolleyes: