Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

Why, just wondering...

Have you ever seen a jedi or sith fight with their hood up?

It would restrict their vision. :ph34r:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I realy don't think a hood would do anything for or againts the force, it's just clothing. Visual awareness would definately go down while wearing a hood it restricts movement aswell as vision. Just because they are jedi justn't mean they can fight with their eyes closed any time, any place. Or does it

Why would the hood affect your use of the force? If anything it should just cause a hit to awareness, like chemix said.

I never said it would, Astromech...I just asked about it...I mean, "Use the force Luke. Use it to deflect these little laser beams that are being shot at you from this gray spherical ball. Your eyes can play tricks on you...So use this helmet here that totally disturbs your sight. Much like a hood from a robe, perhaps." ;)

I like the idea of beign able to put your hood up and down or choose sith face paint but I would also like the option the get masks from the sith lords that you kill as well as their cloaks.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I hope it does make it! The poll indicates that most people want the choice of up or down, the others dont care!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That would be awsome to wear a hood, and mask. I was so mad when I got the Revan robes that my face still showed :wub:

I think a lot of people were disapointed with that. I know i was.

Yet another vote being able to have your hood up!

Just as long as every keeps voting yes!

As I did. :D

Good! Lets just hope the votes keep coming!

And if you don't give a fcuk, don't vote at all.

You gotta give em that choice or they will just whine, which just adds spam.