Killing another party companion early on...

'The most sublime victory is one achieved without firing a shot.' - Loosely paraphrased from Sun Tzu.

I would give u the exact quote but i have lent but book to a friend. But yes that is what Sun Tzu believed, something to with the superior military cuts down strategy!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Maybe instead of simply killing off party members you could sell them into slavery like in Fallout 2. That way when you have certain party members (like the stupid twi'lek thief girl) that you never used anymore then you could just get rid of them and gain a few credits at the same time.

I see that I'm not the only one who became frustrated because he couldn't sell Zaalbar to the slavers on Kashyyk

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Maybe instead of simply killing off party members you could sell them into slavery like in Fallout 2. That way when you have certain party members (like the stupid twi'lek thief girl) that you never used anymore then you could just get rid of them and gain a few credits at the same time.

I see that I'm not the only one who became frustrated because he couldn't sell Zaalbar to the slavers on Kashyyk

Now that would have been pure evil. I like it! :angry:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

'The most sublime victory is one achieved without firing a shot.' - Loosely paraphrased from Sun Tzu.

I usually do this myself when I can, but I guess we can only wait and see.

Well, hard pilosophy to follow if you're about to be stabbed in the back :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Ahh, yes, Fallout 2. I didn't play that one much, but I remember the slavers. It might be kinda cool if you could sell "useless" party members in KOTOR 2, but I'm not sure if it'd fit entirely in the picture. And I doubt that you could sell an "useless Jedi", for example. Besides, since every character is quite expereinced at how to fight and armed most of the time too, I dunno how they'd be "disarmed". I doubt that'd give in meekly to being sold as slaves; a fight would break out for sure once you tried to do that...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I usually do this myself when I can, but I guess we can only wait and see.

Well, hard pilosophy to follow if you're about to be stabbed in the back :)

That is just how it should be. If u read Sun Tzu then you would understand!

Well thats up to u. I like the darkside but when i first play i will be LS.

Come to think of it i did have trouble when i first went ds but it grew on me!

Well, actually studied him a little, but that was long ago ^^;;. Maybe time for a re-read, then! :D

Well, actually studied him a little, but that was long ago ^^;;. Maybe time for a re-read, then! :D

I think so! That reminds me, i must get my copy back.

Since it's already been stated we will be able to choose from our joinable NPC's I'll just kill the rest! :p

I dunno if I'd recommend that.. :p. At least, not if you want to corrupt some of them :).

That what i would do but not on my first time thru, gotta see what they are like first!

I'm going LS first time, so I'll have to kill the Sith.

You could try to redeem them!

That what i would do but not on my first time thru, gotta see what they are like first!

Good point there for several reasons; for example, if you're a DS early int he game, then some characters might refuse to join you, thus you might have to killt hem instead of corrupting them. But even so... Well, it's kinda more interesting to be a DS int he beginning sicne you don't actually know anything; that can be both a strong and weak point from our perspectives as a player...

I'll certainly play dark too, I can't resist.

Hey sun tzu did you get your Exar Kun avatar also from the official site?

Yup, got the one u got too but prefered the exar kun one, the pic suited my name better!

What could you do to Uthar's bed?

I thought you could poison it, but I could be wrong... :lol:

Does anyone else do this in their games? What I do is, I tell Uthar that Yuthura wants him killed. I then give Adrenas, Uthar's datapad instructing him to put poison in Yuhtura's shower. Then I go back to Yuthura and tell her that Uthar wants her killed but not tell her that he wants her poisoned. Then Yuthura gives me a poison to put under Uthar's bed. I put it there. Then after I gain enough prestige as an apprentice, Uthar takes me to the Sith teachers who instruct me for the entire day. Uthar goes to bed for a nap and Yuthura takes a shower and they both are poisoned. At Naga Sadow's Tomb, they share polite, civil, and subtle insults to each other while I laugh hearing them. Then after I find the Star Map, I easily kill both of them since they're poisoned. So again I ask-: Does anyone else do this in their games?
:)

I'm going LS first time, so I'll have to kill the Sith.

You could try to redeem them!

:unsure: I don't think any sith would go back to the light at this time. I mean there about to conquer the galaxy! Why would they join the losing side?

You force them too. Simple enough.

Evolutionary Development