Killing another party companion early on...

I mean there about to conquer the galaxy! Why would they join the losing side?

My Answer: They disliked the food the sith served.

Wasn't meant to be taken as a serious comment.

I think it would be rather hard to turn someone back to the light,though not impossible. It's not always about which side is going to win. It's about doing what one feels is best. So if you could make a Dark Sider see/think the path they've been walking is wrong then you could cause him/her to switch. But that would take a hell of a lot to pull off.

I mean there about to conquer the galaxy! Why would they join the losing side?

My Answer: They disliked the food the sith served.

Wasn't meant to be taken as a serious comment.

I think it would be rather hard to turn someone back to the light,though not impossible. It's not always about which side is going to win. It's about doing what one feels is best. So if you could make a Dark Sider see/think the path they've been walking is wrong then you could cause him/her to switch. But that would take a hell of a lot to pull off.

True. I always did wish I could turn Malak back to the light on the Star Forge. <_<

True. I always did wish I could turn Malak back to the light on the Star Forge. <_<

Not everyone's willing to let go of his/her beliefs...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Malak was far too jealous to ever really be turned back. Would have made for an intereresting LS ending though. The two War Heros turned Sith turned back into War Heros,together again.

If this were possible, the jedi might be on the winning side in TSL. :unsure: Or at least not be as close to exsticntion.

Perhaps,Revan leaves no matter what in SL so even if Malak was turned there's nothing to say he wouldn't have left with Revan. Or have been killed fighting for the Jedi/republic.

Then again with Revan,Malak,and Bas fighting on the same side....

Heh,would have been fun to see.

Perhaps,Revan leaves no matter what in SL so even if Malak was turned there's nothing to say he wouldn't have left with Revan. Or have been killed fighting for the Jedi/republic.

Then again with Revan,Malak,and Bas fighting on the same side....

Heh,would have been fun to see.

Don't forget Jolee and Juhani. :unsure: But they wouldn't make much of a difference. <_<

Malak was far too jealous to ever really be turned back. Would have made for an intereresting LS ending though. The two War Heros turned Sith turned back into War Heros,together again.

Some of the dialogue when you finally beat him leads me to suggest it might have been considered at one point but then rejected.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

When I first beat the game I thought he was turning...then he died.

I laughed.

As for Jolee and Juahni not helping,I think they could have but they wouldn't have had the over all impact that Revan,Malak,and Bas would have. But it's all guess work at this point.

I don't know what to choose:

" I'm going LS first time, so I'll have to kill the Sith. "

This doesn't make a lot of sense.

Ever Faith:

"You force them too. Simple enough."

This even makes less sense.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.