How the heck???

Getting back on topic ( must of said that atleast 10 times already in the thread )

What role does the other known Sith play in the game???(LOL no master vrook Nur lol )

If you ask me he seems a little distant from Sion....Like he has a different goal to achieve then him ( either its just me or just that the fact that the Masked Baddie is still a mystery...and i get the feeling that he will remain a secret until we have played through the game)

Well Sirius what can i say?

I think the Masked Sith has a name..Mister Ni...Darn shame thats all i know about him...THe rest i can only guess at.....Not my fault..it would be nice to have some new infront from a certain company..Since it is almost October...Havent heard a single new thing since the release date

Well Sirius what can i say?

I think the Masked Sith has a name..Mister Ni...Darn shame thats all i know about him...THe rest i can only guess at.....Not my fault..it would be nice to have some new infront from a certain company..Since it is almost October...Havent heard a single new thing since the release date

I assume you mean Nihilist? Wasn't that put to rest a while ago? Or am I completely missing your point?

you missed me point.....Its real simple....I find it real stupid to keep calling him the Masked Sith.....When that Masked Sith has a name....lol

But wasn't it said before that Ni wasn't his name? I'm sure it was, by a dev no less, I could be wrong but after a certain while of calling him Ni there was a cut off point where it was universally accepted he wasn't called Ni.....Unless it was a fein.....or I'm unbelievably slow tonight and I'm missing your point completelly :huh: I am tired :p and half drunk :) so don't hold it against me if its the latter. :lol:

Why did i bring up Darth Ni? Simple because he is one of the Sith that is most likely apart of the take over of the Sith Armada....Once Malak bit the big one i assume that He...Darth Sion and the rest of the crew gathered support and put on the crown..."Hey we run this show now not Revan or Malak...Join us or die"

maybe after revan went LS he/she went DS later on and rebuilt the sith empire....only to have it taken from him/her by other sith lords .....................or maybe he fell in love with bastilla if revan was a male and then bastilla got killed after being sent on a mission by the jedi council and he seeks revenge at the jedi and rebuilds the sith empire only to have it taken from him by other sith lords......lol

they wont do this

would make the point of your character going LS int he first place pointless

and anyone that falls to the darkside, gets redeemed, then falls again is a idiot and people will loath the devs for doing that to revan

maybe after revan went LS he/she went DS later on and rebuilt the sith empire....only to have it taken from him/her by other sith lords .....................or maybe he fell in love with bastilla if revan was a male and then bastilla got killed after being sent on a mission by the jedi council and he seeks revenge at the jedi and rebuilds the sith empire only to have it taken from him by other sith lords......lol

they wont do this

would make the point of your character going LS int he first place pointless

and anyone that falls to the darkside, gets redeemed, then falls again is a idiot and people will loath the devs for doing that to revan

precisely

If Revan falls to the DS, even if u choose hm to be LS, what is the point of making him LS

No baby it is time to cut those string now (evil laugh)

You may have manipulated my previous PC but not this time around, my PC is about to seriouslu kick ass this time!!!!!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Those strings are gone now...Malak is dead and most likely so is Revan...The PC in TSL must be known for alot of power because the Sith are kinda worried it seems about this last known Jedi...Seeing as how they are trying to kill him/her every chance they get....Once i get the game they not taking me alive

So again we go to the one million dollar question!!!

What the heck was Revan doing (if he was DS) and let all those pathetic excuses for Sith Lords and Ladies (that I'm going to cut in half or enjoy it a little bit more and tear them apart pice by piece) arise??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom