How the heck???

Somehow, I can't see Master Vrook wearing that Sith Mask and being good with a lightsaber.

I still hope it's Bastila 

You know it would be an excellent irony to see Vrook was running things all the time.

I would rather want to see Bastila in more appropriate outfit than black robes and mask.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

You know it would be an excellent irony to see Vrook was running things all the time.

I would rather want to see Bastila in more appropriate outfit that black robes and mask.

I agree, having someone like Vrook be behind it all along would actually be somewhat intriguing (albeit following the movies a bit too closely), but I just can't get Ed Asner's voice out of my head and I don't picture the dimwitted grumpy boss of Mary Tyler Moore as a Sith Lord. :)

Although his daughter Jules on the other hand.....*drools*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Vrook be behind it all along would actually be somewhat intriguing (albeit following the movies a bit too closely)

KOTOR copied movies in more obvious ways (sith fighters *sigh*)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Vrook be behind it all along would actually be somewhat intriguing (albeit following the movies a bit too closely)

KOTOR copied movies in more obvious ways (sith fighters *sigh*)

Well what would you suggest? Please don't say comics because it would be exactly the same, and not everyones fans of those. So what better thing to go along the lines with than the movies?

You know at least they could try to invent something new. GL in prequels didn't show us same ships as in OT. He came up with delta fighters, federation battleships etc

And TOTJ starships are cool and look more powerful than KOTOR clones of GL.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

What you guys seem to be forgetting that the Sith contatcted the Mandorians to rage war on the Republic, according to Canderous. Before Revan and Malak became dark siders. The Sith that contacted Mandalore and his people were still out on the Rim of unexplored space. THESE WERE NOT REVAN'S AND MALAK'S SITH that were in KotOR and the real threat the Council saw through the Force.

Man, do any of you pay attention to the game?

The plotlines of KotOR and TSL are more complex than what soem of the people think they are. Pay attention to the very details and take notes otherwise you will miss major points of the story. When it comes in deconstructing plot points and story hooks to discern what is going on and taking a look at the big picture it is where I excel at. :D

Exactley Hades, thats the point I was trying to get across earlier in this post, they are the puppeteers! They have always been there watching progress, biding their time, ALLOWING Revan and Malak to take the title respectivly, waiting for their opportunity to strike, without haste, and IMHO, TSL's is it!