How the heck???

If TSL r indeed from beyond the outer rim, it looks like we may see a brand new species or 2 enter the starwars universe

Wouldn't that have to be run by and approved by LA? Don't worry I'm not getting at your theory, but wouldn't it be a lot of trouble? In contrast wouldn't using established species be alot easier? But then we really don't know what levels of detail obsidian are going into in this game, but something is telling me to doubt it.

I knew that you will say this!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well at least you guys are catching on. I have been talking about this theory for awhile and even made a thread of it, here http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=19466 . But, like I said, at least you guys are catching on. I am pretty surprised that Nur Ab Sal is not trashing this theory with EU like he usually does.

I agree. Those Sith Lords must have been waiting for Revan and Malak to weaken the Republic, and then seized their opportunity to strike. But I wonder in TSL, would there be an opportunity for the PC to try to turn them against one another in a power struggle.

All our enemies will be destroyed in a single, glorious day... :lol:

Well at least you guys are catching on. I have been talking about this theory for awhile and even made a thread of it, here http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=19466 . But, like I said, at least you guys are catching on. I am pretty surprised that Nur Ab Sal is not trashing this theory with EU like he usually does.

Yeah your theory is a hoax cause you really have no evidence to make such speculations. And since KOTOR belongs to EU it's a normal thing that I'm "trashing" it with EU - maybe it's a weird thing for amateurs like you who don't care if SW Universe sticks together and has any sense...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Who???

That is the question...Most of us agree that Revan and Malak were just puppets for the higher power...But who was handling Revan and Malak's strings? <_< We would have more to work with is a certain group of people from LA would reveal a little more info instead of dead SILENCE!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You'll see, Master Vrook :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah your theory is a hoax cause you really have no evidence to make such speculations. And since KOTOR belongs to EU it's a normal thing that I'm "trashing" it with EU - maybe it's a weird thing for amateurs like you who don't care if SW Universe sticks together and has any sense...

Amateur? I am hurt by that, really I am :) . Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook, of all people, pulling the strings <_< . I don't see why I would need evidence to back up a theory when Canderous says that the Sith came to him with an offer, what more evidence do I need? EU evidence? Nah, not this time around <_< .

Amateur? I am hurt by that, really I am ;) . Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook, of all people, pulling the strings <_< . I don't see why I would need evidence to back up a theory when Canderous says that the Sith came to him with an offer, what more evidence do I need? EU evidence? Nah, not this time around <_< .

Whatever you say, David Icke. :D

manthing2.jpg

Amateur? I am hurt by that, really I am ;) . Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook, of all people, pulling the strings <_< . I don't see why I would need evidence to back up a theory when Canderous says that the Sith came to him with an offer, what more evidence do I need? EU evidence? Nah, not this time around <_< .

Whatever you say, David Icke. :D

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is that supposed to mean? Is that some EU author? ;)

I tired of all this talk, lets do it, lets kill a human.

<_<

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So the exiled Sith are in the outer-rim and lend their name to R&M and use them as figureheads, but how does that fit in with the seemingly pre-existing Sith Empire or was that something formed from Revan's conquests, thereby explaining the newness of the sites on Korriban and such? So a small force of men to lead training and whatnot was sent, along with general cannon-fodder, Revan's sith simply relying on conversion and conquest to fuel the army? Sorry for the rambliness

I always understood that the Sith we saw in Kotor where of Revan's ilk, and not some pree existing "dark Brotherhood". I do agree with the Galactic conspiracy theory, but I mean, why else make another game that doesn't have anything to do with the first, except for the same good guys and the same bad guys.

Usually video designers are pretty good story tellers.

:)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook

You know my "vrook theory" is just another gag made for fun and if you are so unintelligent that you can't see this then I can understand why you are able to

invent stupid theories based on some full of EU bugs canadian game. Educate yourself in star wars sonny (begin with those 100 novels then 200 comic books etc) and then you will maybe be a match for me. For now you're just another agressive amateur who should be set straight by the real star wars experts.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: