Coruscant in kotor 2?

You could hardly meet the jedi council, if you were the last living jedi...

Actually, in the interviews I saw, it says the Sith believe you are the last Jedi... plus, the Sith haven't conquered the core planets yet, and even though the Order is disbanded, there could always be one Jedi who needs you do to something... :p

icebox15: That also looks like Peragus, but it's probably Dxun too... :rolleyes:

Word to your mother.

Dxum looks to be a small colony or "wild" planet, not one that has cities with sky scrapers and other thing that make a huge city. those screen shot make me think its some other planet thats not been announced yet or might even be Nar Shaddaa.

Good logic, but I wouldn't mind discovering and fighting a Sith Lord in some kind of huge, towering garden...

*Sith Lord talking about his evil plan to take over the galaxy*

*Sith Lord walks to close to the egde*

*Force Push sends Sith Lord over the edge...still talking about said plan and how it can't fail*

Could be fun...

Good logic, but I wouldn't mind discovering and fighting a Sith Lord in some kind of huge, towering garden...

*Sith Lord talking about his evil plan to take over the galaxy*

*Sith Lord walks to close to the egde*

*Force Push sends Sith Lord over the edge...still talking about said plan and how it can't fail*

Could be fun...

If he's really a sith lord then he could use the force to pull himself back up or save himself from the fall like Ani did in Ep2 in the speeder chase on Coruscant.

iceman1731.jpg