tired of waiting

I think it's quite likely that the major promotional push for K2 will come starting in October. Right now, Battlefront is LA's top priority (since it comes out 9/21) I look for the LA PR department to kick into high-gear for K2 soon after the furor around Battlefront has died down.

I think that K2-Xbox is Lucasart's only major holiday release so obviously they are going to want to push it as the "must-have" Christmas game for Xbox owners.

New character profile would be nice.....But one character that should remain a secret is the masked Sith Lord....I really dont wanna know anything about him until i find out in the game....Atris or Kreia would be nice to fill us in on....They have been real silent...But I will enjoy the game more just finding out the rest of the planets and stuff by myself

we got LA mad at us and now they wont release anymore character profiles.

Aww, I should apologize to LucasArts for not releasing the game simultaneously....no wait, that was them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They just need to give some info on NPCs who dont play a major role in the game. Some more info on the planets would be helpful and ofcourse, it wouldn't hurt to release 2 or 3 trailers and maybe another walkthrough.

I myself will start to lose interest in the game if they dont release anything interesting soon...

we got LA mad at us and now they wont release anymore character profiles.

They desirve it then, what they did to all them pc'ers. Who cares about Lucas Arts? If they want to have a pissy fit about us being mean then they might as well start losing their "fans." Whoever that might be.

I have been gone for a while because of this "Info Drought," so now I'm focusing on tring to get Def Jam Fight For New York, and getting Battlefront. I also believe as soon as the Xbox version is released, that they make an Xbox and PC forums. But not until then.

Evolutionary Development

It actually has been a while now that I think about it.  I'll check in with LucasArts and find out what's up.

/looks at the date of the post...

The term "Hyperspace-speed" doesn't apply to Lucasarts in real life IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy