whats your favorite type of music :p

Crusader

I tend to listen to anything Baley considers unworthy at the time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Music from 1500 - 1850 or there abouts but not Handel and the others of that group or Paganini. Mostly Bach and Vivaldi, Southern Chinese opera, Turkish vocal and instrumental, Indian North and South. Classical Egyptian like Oum Kaltsoum.... Boney M, and Ruslana. The usual stuff.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I will generally like anything except most rap. Doesn't mean I'm "in the know" about anything except most rap. I am prejudiced against rap and I know this, but I don't care.

Generally I would say the music I listen to most is stuff that is some form of rock, with some exceptions. Pearl Jam, Screaming Trees, Blur, The Pixies, Mogwai, Eels, Shaman, Modest Mouse, Alice In Chains, Sufjan Stevens, Incubus, Beck, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Finntroll, Broken Social Scene, Foo Fighters, Metallica (everything except St Anger, I don't mind their forays into post-grunge), Sonic Youth, Skyclad, The Shins, Gorillaz, Daft Punk. Also,

I must admit I listen to some Nu-metal/post-grunge bullcrap. These would be Godsmack, Disturbed, Orgy, Puddle of Mudd and Staind. I am not ashamed. I am comfortable with liking this. I am enlightened.

EDIT: Also, Deerhoof, Loreena McKennit, Bearsuit, The Flaming Lips.

Basically, any rock music that is considered 'poser' and any indie music that has apparently sold out.

Edited by TrueNeutral

I'm not even going to try to stick the correct "genre" labels on my tastes...

German music: Accept, Scorpions, Dorothee Pesh, Rammstein.

UK music: Beatles, Iron Maiden, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Black Sabbath, Sisters of Mercy, The Cult, Portishead, Deep Purple, old Fleetwood Mac, Mike Oldfield.

US music: Madonna, Kiss, WASP, Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, new Fleetwood Mac.

Misc others: Loreena McKennitt, Clannad, Gregorian music, Cruachan, Brahms, The Russian Red Army Choir, Vaya Con Dios.

And probably 50 more that I can't be bothered to try to categorise. The UK bands do seem to take up a disproportinate space in my CD collection :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Rock .. but the kind of slower, more intense, rock is probably my favorite genre.. like Jeff Buckley or Radiohead. Ambient music and Jazz comes at a close second!

Hate: Techno, Dance, Rap, Death/Black/Hard/Whatever Metal and Britney kinda pop..

Fortune favors the bald.

I like free jazz and classical the most. I do listen to other stuff too, like Pixies, Frank Black, Tom Waits, and Minutemen, stuff like that. Surf Rock's cool too.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, He's lying. His whole forum persona is a ruse. In fact he's a hairy 45 year old man, who likes wearing pink tops and listens to Britney Spears, and Xtina Aguilera (spelled like that) all day long.

And also, he completely ignores my PMs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that PM. I got it when I was on in the morning before I go to school, and was going to do it later. Sorry.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that PM.  I got it when I was on in the morning before I go to school, and was going to do it later.  Sorry.

Not a problem. I figured it was something like that.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: