Get ready for a draft Americans

Product of the Cosmos

No, our logic doesn't differ. You just don't deploy it in the first place.

Conspiracies are do-able but really, really difficult to pull off.

Watergate? BUSTED.

Iran/ Contra? BUSTED.

Whitewater? Well, almost busted.

I guess, when you get a job, a real life and a sense of perspective you'll notice the difference between conspiracy and people making bad decisions in tough circumstances.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

No, our logic doesn't differ. You just don't deploy it in the first place.

Conspiracies are do-able but really, really difficult to pull off.

Watergate? BUSTED.

Iran/ Contra? BUSTED.

Whitewater? Well, almost busted.

I guess, when you get a job, a real life and a sense of perspective you'll notice the difference between conspiracy and people making bad decisions in tough circumstances.

Cheers

MC

Firstly, you don't know me, or my life. I have quite a job. And a life you obviously cannot imagine. Even if not, it's not your place to judge such when you have no idea, or even if you did. Not to mention your 'sense of perspective' is an ignorant one to many things. Some people aren't 'wandering in the dark' when it comes to such things.

But your probably right I dont have 'your' kind of job. I am no robot on the production line who doesn't question thing's or have the time to look into things. I am not a cookie cutter of the time. Sorry. lol Well, no, I'm not.

People like you cannot handle the truth even if you were presented with it. I guess I can respect that..

And 3 in a couple decades? LOL. Whatever you say buddy :lol:

It's obvious your spiteful. Defending something.. When one's a prisoner for too long, they tend to fear freedom.

Ambrosia3.gif

lol psuedoscience. Firstly it's not new age. Things like this have been known in the upper echelons of advanced cultures for millenia.

"millionaires do not use astrology, billionaires do"

-J.P. Morgan

lol. And not only 'hippies' know about it in current time :lol:

And I wasn't talking about things many people of now can't comprehend being real in the realm of Science. Your searching for anything to attack me with.

Keep it on topic at least.

Everytime I bring up evidence of things in this catagory(conspiracy) people ussually get pissed off and attack mode comes into play.

The thread should not be locked IMO. Just keep those who cannot debate, and start going into personal attacks in line.

As to your most recent edit sar:

"By the way, just because something is possible doesn't mean it has happened. Especially when it's improbable."

Obviously. But there also ranges amongst everyone, differences in knowledge and experience. Some people know more then others about things that happen behind known activety. And when people get so pissed when some things are hinted at. It definetly shows something about their knowledge of what is actually happening. And how much they cannot comprehend certain 'possibilities' that they do not know for sure.

Not to mention if you look into things even KNOWN enough, the possibilties raise extremely. I brought quotes of prominent figures in USA history to show probability raise for open minds. Only to get attacked by an angry closed one.

Ambrosia3.gif

"I am no robot on the production line who doesn't question thing's or have the time to look into things."

Oh, yes, you are. You are a dime a dozen. There is nothing original in what yoiu spout. You are the efintion of the assembly line. You are The Machine.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

lol^ The things you hear on the internet.

I think people now want this thread cut after those quotes. ;)

Well your not going to get an enraged furious rant out of me through such idiotic attacks. :p

If my beliefs were a dime a dozen, we would have had a revolution by now btw.

Your posts, on the other hand, are pretty common volo. Trolling rants. :rolleyes:

Ambrosia3.gif