Is Mira Ugly?

Is Mira Ugly?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mira Ugly?

• Yes
    • No

Bastila ownz Mira

We are all such losers. Anyway, I didn't like Bastila at all (sometimes I think I'm the only one). Mira has far more potential than Bastila. Also, Mira really doesn't look good or ugly right now. Maybe we could tell if we had more close up screens.

It'll be interesting to see who they get to do the Mira's voice. Bas's voice,where done well,wasn't what I expected

I expect an american accent, pretty deep for a girl, but with a serious tone. Also, i expect not to be the talkative type.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Schoolbook english would be the most suitable IMO. If she spoke some sort if dialect, it would preferably be something that would connect to the SW-universe, i.e. Twi-lek.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Deep as in Cathryn Zeta Jones(sp?) deep would be acceptable.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Hell do i know where it's originally from, i saw it as .gif-file on a friends comp. I like it because you just can't stop staring at it.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I said if she were real....as in a real life breathing human being. Obviously it is you who needs the help because you have a hard time comprehending what people say. Did you ever pay attention during English lessons in the 2nd Grade?

I guess not.... :)

....idiot!  :lol:

She cannot nor will she ever be a real boy... er.. girl. Your whole premise is based on a lie therefore you are delussional. Are you sure you don't need to see a psychologist?

I would, but my funds are really low as of now....

In the Question to the Dev's thread, we have a few new answers. It's not much, but it's something.

There is still a lot to speculate about. Why were you exhiled? Where did Revan go? Who's alive and dead at the start? What is the grid in orbit? Etc...

Yah, but not that many here seem interested in speculating. I come up with what I think of as a decent idea (in the forum about you losing the force) and I get bashed for no reason. Things are irrational here. That's probably the main problem. People don't explain but bash and get angry really easily.

There is still a lot to speculate about.  Why were you exhiled?  Where did Revan go?  Who's alive and dead at the start?  What is the grid in orbit?  Etc...

I wouldn't mind having to wait for more info, instead of sticking up the devs with waterguns filled with acid and growling for information like a pack of savage starving wolves.

There's a few things we can try to piece together. So let's speculate, as you say.

1. You were exiled for disobaying the council, and they took away your little glowstick so that you'd be sad and go cry on Peragus. While they're at it, they take your lunch money.

2. Revan went to the outer rim, presumably to flee something or look for something (what was out there in the first place?) or just to hang out and chill.

3. Depends on what you say to Mr. Quizzer himself, Atton Rand. However, I'd imagine they'd keep folks the fans really liked and dropped those we wanted to put a blaster to their heads, or keep them to make us angry or if they were important to the plot.

4. Sean Connery.

And Mira is still looking bad, indeed. She looks kinda toadfaced.

Fnord.