The Sith History

That was farcking awesome. Servant of Eru not only got himself and his compatriots banned, but he also got sideliners banned who more or less were observers and occasional protagonists!!! :lol: Then The Poisoned One flooded their boards so bad that they were shut down for a few hours....and then he came here... <_<

I got this bit of history from a site so I dunno if it's true...

-25,000:

Hyperdrive invented

Republic and Jedi order formed

-7,000?

Dark Jedi exiled

Sith discovered

First Dark Lord of the Sith rises to power

Death of Marka Ragnos

The Great Hyperspace War

Naga Sadow exiled to Yavin IV

Freedon Nadd rules on Onderon

-4,350?

The Beast Wars of Onderon begin

The Beast Wars of Onderon end

The Freedon Nadd Uprising

Krath rebellion in the Empress Teta system

Exar Kun rules on Yavin IV

Ulic Qel-Droma turns to the dark side

Exar Kun named Dark Lord of the Sith

The Sith War

Extinction of the Sith

Exar Kun trapped on Yavin IV

-3,975?

Death of Ulic Qel-Droma

The new Sith order formed by Darth Bane

-80?

Palpatine born on Naboo

-63?

Khameir Sarin born on Iridonia

-51?

Khameir Sarin becomes Darth Maul

-44?

Anakin Skywalker born on Tatooine

-35? Palpatine elected chancellor of the Republic

-25?

The Clone Wars

Anakin Skywalker marries Queen Amidala of Naboo

Rise of the Empire

Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader

Birth of Leia and Luke Skywalker

Great Jedi purge begins

-6?

Rebel Alliance formed

Galactic Civil War begins

The Battle of Yavin

+3

The Battle of Hoth

+4

The Battle of Endor

Death of Palpatine and Darth Vader

Galactic Civil War ends

+10

The resurrected Emperor leads the Empire

Luke Skywalker turns to the dark side

+11

Death of Exar Kun

iceman1731.jpg

-6?

Rebel Alliance formed

Galactic Civil War begins

The Battle of Yavin

+3

The Battle of Hoth

+4

The Battle of Endor

Death of Palpatine and Darth Vader

Galactic Civil War ends

+10

The resurrected Emperor leads the Empire

Luke Skywalker turns to the dark side

+11

Death of Exar Kun

U have to be kidding mate, Exar Kun was around with the first of the Sith Lords including Marka Ragnos. He died years before even the Galactic Republic. Palpatine gets resurrected!?! i dont remember that ever happening. And for that matter Luke Sky'Walker never goes over to the darkside EVER. That is the difference between him and his father, he was the one that could resist temptation.

Other than them above and a few more dates u got it spot on.

Jad'en

I don't think it was in an actual book,least not one I read. Wasn't it a graphic novel where Luke joined the cloned Emperor? Never actually read it myself I saw it in a book store once. If you read some of the books they mention the events a few times.

And the Exar Kun thing I believe what is being talked about is the JA book series by Anderson in which Kun's trapped spirit uses Kyp to go on a rampage with the Sun Crusher and also put Luke into a coma only to have his spirit destroyed by Luke's students and family.

Guest Michael Chu
I don't think it was in an actual book,least not one I read. Wasn't it a graphic novel where Luke joined the cloned Emperor? Never actually read it myself I saw it in a book store once. If you read some of the books they mention the events a few times.

And the Exar Kun thing I believe what is being talked about is the JA book series by Anderson in which Kun's trapped spirit uses Kyp to go on a rampage with the Sun Crusher and also put Luke into a coma only to have his spirit destroyed by Luke's students and family.

Luke joins the Emperor in Dark Empire. Exar Kun shows up in the Tales of the Jedi comics (in addition to being the baddie of the Jedi Academy trilogy).

Luke joins the Emperor in Dark Empire. Exar Kun shows up in the Tales of the Jedi comics (in addition to being the baddie of the Jedi Academy trilogy).

Except he wasn't really the bad guy. He got thought away by twelve weak students well before the story reached climax. Admiral Daala, for all her stupidity was the real villian, and a poor one at that.

• 3 weeks later...
"One of the themes throughout the films is that the Sith Lords, when they started out thousands of years ago, embraced the Dark Side. They were greedy and self-centered and they all wanted to take over, so they killed each other. Eventually there was only one left, and that one took on an apprentice. And for thousands of years, the master would teach the apprentice, the master would die, the apprentice would then teach another apprentice, the master, and so on. But there could never be any more than two of them, because if there were, they would try to get rid of the leader, which is exactly what Vader was trying to do, and that's exactly what the Emperor was trying to do. The Emperor was trying to get rid of Vader, and Vader was trying to get rid of the Emperor. And that is the antithesis of a symbiotic relationship, in which if you do that, you become cancer, and you eventually kill the host, and everything dies."

From the mouth of the Flanneled One himself. This is from an interview he did with Time magazine shortly before the release of TPM. I tried to quote it in a thread I had started a while back titled Architect of the Sith. I've been looking for it for awhile now but to no avail. But, thanks to theforce.net, I found it. This appears to be the official definition of the Sith.