What will u do 2 get KOTOR2?

55 members have voted

1. 1. What will u do 2 get KOTOR2?

• Get an Xbox, then KOTOR2
    • Wait until feb
    • I am so p****d i aint getting it now

Half the reason I suspect LA's "adjusted" release schedule is to try to get more Xbox sales as well. There is no way in heck I'm gonna get an Xbox. I will wait for the PC release, although they now make it seem like some afterthought.

Leaves somewhat of a distaste in my mouth, and I will not fall for their antics. Buying an Xbox is precisely what LA want's us to do.

Half the reason I suspect LA's "adjusted" release schedule is to try to get more Xbox sales as well. There is no way in heck I'm gonna get an Xbox. I will wait for the PC release, although they now make it seem like some afterthought.

Leaves somewhat of a distaste in my mouth, and I will not fall for their antics. Buying an Xbox is precisely what LA want's us to do.

That's how alot of us feel...but on the plus side I feel better after playing around on Lucas's website!

Well, they aren't exactly putting a gun to your head........

Well, they aren't exactly putting a gun to your head........

But they are trying to take the game... That's annoying, but meh!

Remember the days when you got a game on 5 -10 floppies and it actually worked? In some ways with graphics they should have an easier time now with 2 types of hardware trying to act the same way being supported. As for the complexity of games increasing, not so much when pc games even are just higher-res console games......

Well, i will wait until feb. The Xbox has 2 many rubbish games on it, so i aint getting an Xbox just for one or two good games.

Ur little scheme to make me buy an Xbox for KOTOR2 has failed Mr.Lucas and Mr.Gates.

No the PC needs more work, better graphics and less bugs <_<

SO STOP COMPLANING!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No, I'm not buying an X-box. I'll just wait 'til February. The graphics are better on the PC version anyway, plus we get mods and cheats (for when we finish of course). Also, with the exception of Halo 2, the X-box doesn't have any halfway decent looking games that the PC doesn't. What's more, the X-box controls are damn clumbsy, and lastly, the things are too expensive.

No, I'm not buying an X-box.  I'll just wait 'til February.  The graphics are better on the PC version anyway, plus we get mods and cheats (for when we finish of course).  Also, with the exception of Halo 2, the X-box doesn't have any halfway decent looking games that the PC doesn't.  What's more, the X-box controls are damn clumbsy, and lastly, the things are too expensive.

Well i don't have 800 dollars too get my computer too work with all the PC games so i got an Xbox and we have Fable, enyway what are some games that the cinsoles don't that PC has.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No, I'm not buying an X-box.  I'll just wait 'til February.  The graphics are better on the PC version anyway, plus we get mods and cheats (for when we finish of course).  Also, with the exception of Halo 2, the X-box doesn't have any halfway decent looking games that the PC doesn't.  What's more, the X-box controls are damn clumbsy, and lastly, the things are too expensive.

Well i don't have 800 dollars too get my computer too work with all the PC games so i got an Xbox and we have Fable, enyway what are some games that the cinsoles don't that PC has.

Aliens versus Predator 2, No One Lives Forver series, X-Wing Alliance, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Age of Empires/Age of Mythology series....these are al just from my personal collection that are in my possession at the momen, there's a host of other older western CRPGs I'm soon to get my hands on; as well as games from just about any genre you can place. :rolleyes:

Aliens versus Predator 2, No One Lives Forver series, X-Wing Alliance, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Age of Empires/Age of Mythology series....these are al just from my personal collection that are in my possession at the momen, there's a host of other older western CRPGs I'm soon to get my hands on; as well as games from just about any genre you can place. :rolleyes:

Ummm...even people who hate PCs have to agree that they have far more games....