What will u do 2 get KOTOR2?

55 members have voted

1. 1. What will u do 2 get KOTOR2?

• Get an Xbox, then KOTOR2
    • Wait until feb
    • I am so p****d i aint getting it now

I'm somewhere between option 2 and 3. I really am so pissed that i'm considering not getting it (though I'm a pcer), but then again it's KOTOR, my absolute favorite game. THerefore I'm not sure where to vote, 2 or 3. But count me as like a half for each one, until i make up my mind.

Well, i will wait until feb. The Xbox has 2 many rubbish games on it, so i aint getting an Xbox just for one or two good games.

Ur little scheme to make me buy an Xbox for KOTOR2 has failed Mr.Lucas and Mr.Gates.

Wow....I would've thought you to be one of the first to run out and buy a Billy Gates Box...what with the username...and your response in the DVD thread. :p

No way I'm buying an XBox just so this deceptive ploy of LucarArts actually works. I'm pissed off, but I can wait until February for the PC version. That is, assuming Microsoft doesn't offer another incentive to LA to keep them from releasing the PC version till, oh I dunno, after XBox 2 is released or something.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

buying a gaming platform built on GeForce3 graphics now is insane.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Let's just say I have my doubts about that.

Well, here is a qoute from LA.com that should clear up ur doubts

LucasArts today confirmed a December 2004 release date for the Xbox version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. As originally announced the PC platform and international versions will launch in February 2005.

Let's just say I have my doubts about that.

Well, here is a qoute from LA.com that should clear up ur doubts

LucasArts today confirmed a December 2004 release date for the Xbox version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. As originally announced the PC platform and international versions will launch in February 2005.

We all know what a perfect record LA has of sticking to the words their marketing department utters, I'll believe it when I see it.

As will i, but i am thinking that it will happen, with the backlash that LA are getting, i doubt that KOTOR2 will be put back any furthur unless Obsidian devs get a problem with the game, like a bug that needs fixing or something like that.

Edited by KOTORFanactic