Bastila vs. Atris

Which do you think is more appealing?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more appealing?

• Bastila
    • Atris (or whatever her name is)

What, no tentacles?

*shrugs* There's those too, but I wasn't talking about adult bishoujo games only :unsure:. And that wasn't my point in mentioning them either. My point was rather that bishoujo games, adult or non-adult ones, focuses on the girls, their backgrounds and stories, plus the relationships you may develop with them, while KOTOR doesn't. Take Galaxy Angel, for example; it's a story about a civil war between Eonia the traitor and the Empire, but in between the many battles and events, the game focuses on the girls too.

galaxy.gif

KOTOR doesn't; the big focus is rather the bettle between Good and evil, saving the Galaxy, not on the relationships with the other characters. Or that is MHO...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

ok this is how it is. Bastila in the game is b**** and her model is'nt that attractive. However bastila on the kotor cover is a HOTTIE. I mean my gosh she looks so freakin wow :rolleyes: but the white haired chick on the lucasarts wallpaper looks pretty attractive but also incredily old. I mean how many 20 year old girls with all white hair have you seen in the past years? None so i'm guessing atris is like a 50 year old jedi. But i dont like bastila in the game at all cause i always wanna kill her. So i'm going with the bastila on the kotor cover who i'm hoping is actually Atris Shan, Bastilas younger more attractive and less b***** sister :D

white hair does in no way mean someone is old, it could simply be blue lighting aplied to a very light platinum blonde. Or she could simply have white hair. Who cares, one of the player character head has white hair, does that mean that one is older then the rest? No. Besides it's a sci-fi game, hair can be whatever color they want it to be.

ok this is how it is. Bastila in the game is b**** and her model is'nt that attractive. However bastila on the kotor cover is a HOTTIE. I mean my gosh she looks so freakin wow :blink:

I actually thought she looked better in-game than she does on the box.

Geez, what the hell am I arguing about? A bunch of freakin' pixels... <_< I wonder what Mrs Pope would say if she read this. :rolleyes:

ok this is how it is. Bastila in the game is b**** and her model is'nt that attractive. However bastila on the kotor cover is a HOTTIE. I mean my gosh she looks so freakin wow :rolleyes: but the white haired chick on the lucasarts wallpaper looks pretty attractive but also incredily old. I mean how many 20 year old girls with all white hair have you seen in the past years? None so i'm guessing atris is like a 50 year old jedi. But i dont like bastila in the game at all cause i always wanna kill her. So i'm going with the bastila on the kotor cover who i'm hoping is actually Atris Shan, Bastilas younger more attractive and less b***** sister :D

1: It is white hair.

2: She is human therefore white hair is a sign of old age for a human unless she had a shortage of pigmies which causes hair to turn gray at a young age.

3: Why the f*** would you wanna have a relationship with a woman who looks older than your mother?!?!?

4: If you look at the pictures she doesnt really look all that youthful

5: And finally Bastila on the cover of kotor is much better looking than any character i've seen so far. I'm still hoping that that girl isnt in truth Bastila but is her younger sister Atris Shan :blink: which you can have a relationship with B)

ok this is how it is. Bastila in the game is b**** and her model is'nt that attractive. However bastila on the kotor cover is a HOTTIE. I mean my gosh she looks so freakin wow :blink:

Geez, what the hell am I arguing about? A bunch of freakin' pixels... <_< I wonder what Mrs Pope would say if she read this. :rolleyes:

lets hope she doesnt or your not gonna get some period

ok this is how it is. Bastila in the game is b**** and her model is'nt that attractive. However bastila on the kotor cover is a HOTTIE. I mean my gosh she looks so freakin wow :p  but the white haired chick on the lucasarts wallpaper looks pretty attractive but also incredily old. I mean how many 20 year old girls with all white hair have you seen in the past years? None so i'm guessing atris is like a 50 year old jedi. But i dont like bastila in the game at all cause i always wanna kill her. So i'm going with the bastila on the kotor cover who i'm hoping is actually Atris Shan, Bastilas younger more attractive and less b***** sister  :D

1: It is white hair.

2: She is human therefore white hair is a sign of old age for a human unless she had a shortage of pigmies which causes hair to turn gray at a young age.

3: Why the f*** would you wanna have a relationship with a woman who looks older than your mother?!?!?

4: If you look at the pictures she doesnt really look all that youthful

5: And finally Bastila on the cover of kotor is much better looking than any character i've seen so far. I'm still hoping that that girl isnt in truth Bastila but is her younger sister Atris Shan :p which you can have a relationship with B)

:rolleyes: Sorry, but the place of old hag has already been taken by Kreia. :p Btw, storm's hair was white in x-men 2 and she wasn't old. :blink:

lets hope she doesnt or your not gonna get some period

naw she's always the one to come beg for it first B)

Last nite i was playing kotor as a girl. and my gosh i wish real women looked as good as my PC :huh: she was the second most beautiful woman i ahve ever seen and yes i do get out and yes i've seen alot of girls and yes i do have pretty good life and the first most beautiful woman is of course natalie portman :p

:huh: Sorry, but the place of old hag has already been taken by Kreia. :wacko: Btw, storm's hair was white in x-men 2 and she wasn't old. :p

ok yes storm's hair is white. but have you seen the cartoon or comics?

1: In the cartoon its pretty obvious storm is well over 35 maybe even 40

2: the movie is based on that storm but they chose to have halle berry fill the role

3: Do you realize how many time storm has been electricuted by her own powers??? i remember one episode she got knocked out cold for a while but i cant remember how many days but i do remember it was near fatal by once again her own powers to call forth lightning from storms its actually she can control weather but most of the time she uses lightning attacks and tornados

:huh: Are you kidding? They're God damn PIXELS!!! How could you possibly think that is attractive? :p Btw, the most beautiful woman is Angelina Jolie, with Tyra Banks in a close second. :wacko: But that's just my opinion. ;)

well thos gosh danged pixels look alot better than those make up wearing women i see except of course natalie portman. OK and do u know why the pixels look so good? because they were designed by guys. so every single part of bastilas body is designed the way a guy would like it. nobodys perfect in the real world egs gilrs with pretty faces have small boobs, girls with big boobs are biatches. small buts flat buts huge buts. but everytime i pick up my copy of kotor i see the most beautiful man made creation i've ever seen perfect butt perfect face perfect boobs and perfect thighs :p

:huh: Are you kidding? They're God damn PIXELS!!! How could you possibly think that is attractive? :p Btw, the most beautiful woman is Angelina Jolie, with Tyra Banks in a close second. :wacko: But that's just my opinion. ;)

well thos gosh danged pixels look alot better than those make up wearing women i see except of course natalie portman. OK and do u know why the pixels look so good? because they were designed by guys. so every single part of bastilas body is designed the way a guy would like it. nobodys perfect in the real world egs gilrs with pretty faces have small boobs, girls with big boobs are biatches. small buts flat buts huge buts. but everytime i pick up my copy of kotor i see the most beautiful man made creation i've ever seen perfect butt perfect face perfect boobs and perfect thighs :p

Stop being such a sexist pig :p ...or risk getting a beating from Alexia... :ph34r: