Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

why hasnt a mod found this?

this is pathetic......

True.

Lock this pathetic thread from the face of the internet.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

why hasnt a mod found this?

this is pathetic......

True.

Lock this pathetic thread from the face of the internet.

Oh mighty internet gods make it so and I will do whatever you say... Reading this thread is like running backwards through a corn field.

Cheers!

Do you think it is possible that she was just .... kidding?

"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

Considering how aggressive she had been up until that message, I figured this one was just as aggressive.

And proper "netiquette" would have someone putting smileys around that comment to indicate that she was in fact kidding.

It's one thing to defend someone's right to say something, but I think a veil has been pulled over your eyes. For the most part I have just been reading this thread, and from what I can tell, she came busting in saying how much she hates men.

You mention that people get reactionary when they are defensive and defend her based on that, when everyone else "ganging up" on her was a defensive reaction to the stereotype she put forth.

Hm, perhaps it was her GREETING that had her automatically on the defensive when she entered this thread. :rolleyes:

I can vouch for Alexia that she's a pleasant enough person to be around when you aren't constantly attacking her. I also commend Darth Gandalf and nightcleaver for looking past her apparent views on men and thinking about what could have formed them. ;)

I can vouch for Alexia that she's a pleasant enough person to be around when you aren't constantly attacking her. I also commend Darth Gandalf and nightcleaver for looking past her apparent views on men and thinking about what could have formed them. :rolleyes:

Thank you. It is good to finally have this mess over with.

"You shall not pass!"

You know, when I first started this poll, I wasn't planning to attach a thread to it. But then I said what the heck, and attached it anyway. If only I had a rewind button...

Oh well, at least we get to add on to our posts totals. :)

Spoken like someone who's more interested in their post count than to actually add something to the discussion. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Wow, I've seen malignant tumors that fester and grow more slowly than this thread.  One cancerous cell corrupts all around it so very fast.

ya'll got a problem with big boys that likes the ladies?

Does that even qualify as English?

No, it most certainly doesn't. I'm half English myself, and personally quite fed up with his ignorant ramblings.

"You shall not pass!"

No, it most certainly doesn't. I'm half English myself, and personally quite fed up with his ignorant ramblings.

The preacher of tolerance has lost his. Most interesting indeed. I personally stand by Zabrak Maul and his right to post his ignorant ramblings.. :rolleyes::):lol:

Cheers!

The preacher of tolerance has lost his most interesting indeed. I personally stand by Zabrak Maul and his right to post his ignorant ramblings.. :):lol::lol:

Cheers!

I've lost my most interesting indeed? What does that mean?

Anyway, I only object to him because he is coarse and lewd and liable to start another war.

You don't want that, do you, Dead Skin Mask?

:rolleyes:

"You shall not pass!"