Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

Now time to get the whole forum back on topic. About this thread, I think that if they bring bastila back, this game will make itself far more dependent on its predecessor. Bastila was a character from the last game and has little or no business in this one.

Bokishi, you made 3 posts in a row and added nothing to the conversation. I haven't seen you make a post on this forum that added anything to serious on-topic conversation.

The few times you've been on-topic, it has been to ask a question already asked many a times. You repeat yourself, and spam.

I can handle forums drifting off topic. Lord knows I'm guilty. I can handle occassional spam as well.

But you have added nothing that I've seen since you've joined. When you spam, you're taking time away from everyone's lives.

When you post three times in a row, and say nothing, you've crossed the line. Hell, not even Darque does that.

Spam? From page 15 on-words, this thread was spam. You're spamming yourself when you are telling me that I spam. I was merely reminding people what this thread was about, when it looked like I was spamming.

I was trying to remind people that this thread was about Bastila, not about Alexia's @$$. And I cannot see how 3 measly posts is as worse as all of the flaming, moaning and bickering that has been going on here for the past 20 pages.

Amen.

Spam? From page 15 on-words, this thread was spam. You're spamming yourself when you are telling me that I spam. I was merely reminding people what this thread was about, when it looked like I was spamming.

I was trying to remind people that this thread was about Bastila, not about Alexia's @$$. And I cannot see how 3 measly posts is as worse as all of the flaming, moaning and bickering that has been going on here for the past 20 pages.

Amen.

The blind leading the blind prehaps?

Cheers!

You're counting messages and pages, and announcing it.

Posting merely to see numbers raise constitutes spam. Discussing with someone your opinion is not necessarily spam. Like I said, few topics on this forum stay on topic very long. I don't go out of my way to jump down people's throats about it, and I'm guilty of it too.

However, you crossed certain lines by just posting numbers in responses to your own posts. That's pretty low.

You're counting messages and pages, and announcing it.

Posting merely to see numbers raise constitutes spam.  Discussing with someone your opinion is not necessarily spam.  Like I said, few topics on this forum stay on topic very long.  I don't go out of my way to jump down people's throats about it, and I'm guilty of it too.

However, you crossed certain lines by just posting numbers in responses to your own posts.  That's pretty low.

Nope, wandering off-topic is called spam, just ask the BioBoards.

P.S. C'mon 700 is a big deal! And it was only 699-700. Just two! You cannot compare that to all of the flaming that was going on here!

Actually, I didn't wander off topic at all in my personal campaign against the Bioboards....all the topics were started either by me or my fellow compatriots...hence by your definition it wasn't spam....  :unsure:

Your little immature campaign was not about KotOR! Therefore, it was 100% spam!

Anyway, Alexia's @ss will always be nicer than Bastila's, who is a pixelated model in game, ever will be.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.