Poll: Odds of Bastila coming back

What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What are the approximate odds of Bastila making a cameo in KotOR II ?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 10%
    • 0%

If Alexia wasn't female, no one would be defending her.

My proof? Hades_One. He gets attacked by everyone (including myself), but doesn't get anywhere close to the amount of "support" that she's getting.

Seriously guys, you're not going to be getting any e-sex, no matter how valiant you are in her defense.

Well there's a terminology I haven't heard before..........

Are you trying to restart old forest fire?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Do you think it is possible that she was just .... kidding?

"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -Voltaire

Considering how aggressive she had been up until that message, I figured this one was just as aggressive.

And proper "netiquette" would have someone putting smileys around that comment to indicate that she was in fact kidding.

It's one thing to defend someone's right to say something, but I think a veil has been pulled over your eyes. For the most part I have just been reading this thread, and from what I can tell, she came busting in saying how much she hates men.

You mention that people get reactionary when they are defensive and defend her based on that, when everyone else "ganging up" on her was a defensive reaction to the stereotype she put forth.

I can't believe that this is happening. There are a lot of vengeful sickos on this board...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Hard to explain, when I was talking more about what you guys were saying and less how she wasn't in the wrong.

How offending other people isn't wrong? I propose a short therapy in the asylum for you Nighclevear, becouse you apparently don't get the rules of living in the society.

Do you understand english? It doesn't look like it.

No, fine, it's wrong, but what came after that was far more wrong. To be honest, I've heard plenty of comments coming from women that said something mildly offensive about males. What I'm trying to tell you is that the offensiveness wasn't as bad as you think it was, and wasn't intended to be as bad as you seem to think it was intended.

And it certainly wasn't so show-stopping to bring up pages upon pages of nonsense, culminating in word-support (I say that because I know it wasn't intended that way) of rape. Regardless of intent, THAT is not as innocent as stating your love of cupcakes.

Offensiveness is a subjective matter. What is not very offensive to you could be very offensive to someone else.

If you really want to stop the fire you shouldn't answer.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Let's say that perspective of next fight on previous scale is terrifying me - as

another gender-sick babbling...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: