KOTOR II Planets

There is TONS of content in the Hyperspace section. But that doesn't mean I'll pay for it. I'll wait until Episode 3 is released. Most of the good stuff will be included on the DVD in the long run.

There are DVD's in the works for the Clone Wars cartoon. The Cartoon Network ran them once, and they may rerun them. And you can always use a peer-to-peer program...

*whistles*

Gall

this moon of the gas giant Zhar was the site of an Imperial enclave during the Galactic Civil War. The enclave was the home base for the Imperial fleet which patrolled Cadavine Serctor. The southern hemisphere of the moon is ravaged by cyclonic storms. It housed a pair of Star Destroyers and their full complement of TIE Fighters. Lando Calrissian discovered that Boba Fett had taken Han Solo there, after his flight from Bespin, to get repairs made to Slave I after a run-in with IG-88 over Tatooine. Lando, Leia Organa, Chewbacca, and Dash Rendar tried to intercept the bounty hunter and recover the body of Han Solo, but were unsuccessful.

Hmm cyclonic storms? Could be interesting.

Going back 4000 years, the planet probably has only cyclic storms, nothing more.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What i meant was that the planet probably didn't have anything interesting on it 4000 years before the empire, thus it will not be in KotOR II.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What i meant was that the planet probably didn't have anything interesting on it 4000 years before the empire, thus it will not be in KotOR II.

*Shrugs* 4000 years is a long time,a lot can change. And with little info on the planet from that time frame something could be written in to take advantage of the planet. But you're pry right.

Not only that, it would not exactly be a fun and fulfilling game experience walking around in a constant storm. Not exactly the time to admire the beautiful scenery either ;)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Not only that, it would not exactly be a fun and fulfilling game experience walking around in a constant storm. Not exactly the time to admire the beautiful scenery either

I want to see some places where it's snowing and raining. Hell throw in a sand storm or something as well. Always adds to the feel of the area,least to me.

A snowy/sandstorm area would be acceptable, but the whole planet would be too much IMO.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy