KOTOR II Planets

Geonosis wasn't hive-enough.

No, it sure wasn't. It didn't really seem believable. So what about the Verpine? What's the name of their planet? And here's another planet idea: Bpfassh.

I remember the Verpine from a module from the WEG RPG, but they where on a secret rebel shipyard in an asteroid field (building B-wings). I don't recall anything about a homeworld.

Curiously they look a little like Trade Federation Battle Droids (this was long before EP 1).

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

No, it sure wasn't. It didn't really seem believable. So what about the Verpine? What's the name of their planet? And here's another planet idea: Bpfassh.

I remember the Verpine from a module from the WEG RPG, but they where on a secret rebel shipyard in an asteroid field (building B-wings). I don't recall anything about a homeworld.

Curiously they look a little like Trade Federation Battle Droids (this was long before EP 1).

battle droids? i thought they was bugs.

battle droids? i thought they was bugs.

Yup, but they had long faces and thin limbs like the battle droids.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Okay, here's the scoop on Bpfassh, again taken from the net:

"A double planet with a complicated system of moons in the Bpfassh system, located near Praesitlyn and Sluis Van in the Sluis sector. During the Clone Wars some Bpfasshi Dark Jedi created trouble throughout the sector, and a Jedi task force (including Jorus C'baoth) was formed to oppose them. One Dark Jedi made it as far as Dagobah before his death. Because of the insurrection, most Bpfasshi today dislike all Jedi. Bpfassh was also the target of a hit-and-fade attack by Grand Admiral Thrawn and the site of an attempted abduction of Leia Organa Solo. During their search for Delta Source, Leia and Winter analyzed an intelligence report from the Bpfassh system suggesting the Star Destroyer Chimaera was at Anchoron."

It looks like a planet with a lot of Dark Jedi history. It might fit in well with "the Sith Lords."

"You shall not pass!"

Guest Michael Chu

If you want to know more about Bpfassh, I'd check in Zahn's original trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command). It's a fairly important location during that time period.

If you want to know more about Bpfassh, I'd check in Zahn's original trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command). It's a fairly important location during that time period.

Thanks for the info, Michael Chu. However, I'm now betting that Bpfassh isn't in the game. Am I right?

"You shall not pass!"

Here's a lttle bit more on Bpfassh off the net:

The main body of the Bpfassh system is a twin planet orbited by numerous moons. The inhabitants of the twin worlds, called the Bpfasshi, do not like Jedi. In the days of the Clone Wars, a group of Bpfasshi Dark Jedi spread terror throughout the system, and in fact the entire Sluis sector before being stopped by an unknown person (or persons) on Dagobah.

"You shall not pass!"

Here's a lttle bit more on Bpfassh off the net:

The main body of the Bpfassh system is a twin planet orbited by numerous moons. The inhabitants of the twin worlds, called the Bpfasshi, do not like Jedi. In the days of the Clone Wars, a group of Bpfasshi Dark Jedi spread terror throughout the system, and in fact the entire Sluis sector before being stopped by an unknown person (or persons) on Dagobah.

Hmm, maybe that explains why there's places tainted (or filled) with the dark side there.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You might be able to pick up the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook by West End Games. It was for the D6 system, but I heard Zahn collaborated on it.

Here, for instance. I used to have it, but lost it somewhere. :rolleyes: Had a really nice picture of Winter in it too. :(