KOTOR II Planets

Bespin's bad idea, it was in the movies and in KOTOR 2 I would rather want to see

something well developed from EU (like Sluis Van).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

You guys have to be some real Star Wars freaks to know all those planet names.

Thanks! But it's easy when you have Star Wars Guide to Planets and Moons.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Here's some Sluis Van info I found on the web:

This was the primary planet in the Sluis sector. The native Sluissi lived in habitation spheres that were placed at or near the surface of the planet, allowing them the abiity to access the planet's resources. There was also a large shipyard controlled by the Sluissi, in a stationary orbit around Sluis Van. The shipyard was a long, multi-segmented station with a wide central tunnel. Each of sixteen modules contained starship repair facilities, along with living accommodations and shops. The Sluis system occupies a major spot along active space lanes, and its extensive deep space shipyard facilities are the best and largest in the area, and are made up of dozens upon dozens of orbital docks. Shuttles constantly travel from the docks to Sluis Van and back again, ferrying spacers throughout the shipyards and to the planet they orbit. Huge armored defense platforms protect the shipyards from pirate raids and smugglers.

"You shall not pass!"

Nice info, yes Sluis Van could appear in Sith Lords but Onderon first...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Nice info, yes Sluis Van could appear in Sith Lords but Onderon first...

I concur. After all, Dxun is one of Onderon's moons, isn't it? Why go to the moon, but not to the planet?

I think they'll have us go to the planet first for some reason, then up to Dxun to investigate something else.

"You shall not pass!"

Maybe or maybe not. When I arrived at boring Yavin Station I was certain that

I can go to planet and mess in Masassi temples. And it proved impossible...

Yavin is the biggest dissapoinment in KOTOR. Was is really so difficult for Bioware to made those Yavin Temples? All designs are available since ANH

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah sure why not? A few hours of devs' work and we all could have another planet. And that's not only my opinion...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

We are talking about Yavin IV by the way...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

We are Star Wars freaks...we aren't quite normal.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah I hate Tatooine too. It was most boring location in KOTOR (even more than Kashyyk)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I thought Manaan was the most generic planet in KOTOR I; I'd like some new planets with more varied landscapes.

I'd like to see a planet that an area that was a giant insect hive. And whenever you stopped to ask for directions the natives would wiggle their thoraxes in order to tell you.

Leela: "What's the mission?"

Professor: "Collecting honey. Ordinary honey."

Leela: "That doesn't sound so dangerous."

Professor: "This is no ordinary honey!"

I thought Manaan was the most generic planet in KOTOR I; I'd like some new planets with more varied landscapes.

I'd like to see a planet that an area that was a giant insect hive. And whenever you stopped to ask for directions the natives would wiggle their thoraxes in order to tell you.

Hrm.. Guris ship, Stinger, is built by some Surronian hive craftsmen. Not that I know if they're insects, but the hive part insinuates it, at the very least.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

Hrm.. Guris ship, Stinger, is built by some Surronian hive craftsmen. Not that I know if they're insects, but the hive part insinuates it, at the very least.

Hmm..interesting. I'd like to see something like that in the game. Thanks for the info!