KOTOR II Planets

Because this thread has gotten so large, I haven't gone back and read all of the other pages because I am lazy. So, I apologize if this has already been mentioned but, I'd really like to see Hoth. I really don't know why that world hasn't been seen in this era yet.

Hoth was chosen for a Rebel Base because it was desolate and unsettled.

I imagine that would be case 4,000 years before the rebels got there as well.

As I have said before Hoth is a marvelous place to make snow cones and other icy delights; just don't eat the yellow snow. However unless writing your PC's name in the snow and snow cones is something Obsidian thinks is vital to KOTOR 2's success I doubt we will see it in the game.

Cheers!

Guest Michael Chu
The only thing worthwhile visiting on Hoth is Wampa's. They snuck up on Luke pretty good. They must like eating Jedi for breakfast.

And yet Star Tours still offers daily flights there. :(

For the planets, I hope there would be one or more cities to go to on that paticular planet. Like, you could travel in the Ebon Hawk to two other cities on that planet. I think that would be better than just going to one on each different planet.

For the planets, I hope there would be one or more cities to go to on that paticular planet. Like, you could travel in the Ebon Hawk to two other cities on that planet. I think that would be better than just going to one on each different planet.

Yes, that would make a great deal of sense. It would be like allowing you to go to Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, and Anchorhead on Tattooine.

Oh, wait. I forgot. We already blew it up with the Death Star!

Let's put Tattooine behind us!

"You shall not pass!"

Yes, that would make a great deal of sense. It would be like allowing you to go to Mos Eisley, Mos Espa, and Anchorhead on Tattooine.

Mos Eisley & Mos Espa do not exist yet.

Yes, I know. I was just giving an example of multiple planet locations. We know Tattooine isn't in this onw anyway.

"You shall not pass!"

I thought I'd repost key data so that people don't have to keep looking for it.

Someone announced that there would be seven worlds in KOTOR II. (Of course, it might be seven NEW worlds, not including any we've already been to.

1. Peragus - the mining colony you start on. You've apparently been trapped, abandoned, etc. here by Sith attack. You get the Ebon Hawk here too.

2. Dantooine - the blasted out remnants of the Jedi Academy. Who knows what old faces you might see here?

3. Telos - Carth Onasi's homeworld. Also a blasted out planet being rebuilt. We'll probably see Carth again here, maybe Dustil too.

4. Dxun - A moon of another planet. This is the place we've seen in the recent jungle screenshots. Important battles of the Exar Kun Sith and Mandalorian Wars were fought here. Also, I remember reading somewhere that there is a Sith Tomb here, somewhere.

5. Kashyyyk? - One computer magazine mentioned that we'll be returning to Kashykk, but this may be incorrect (in fact, I'm almost hoping it is, if for no other reason than that I want to see new planets!)

6/7. Other Potential Planets:

Coruscant

Onderon

Nar Shaddaa

Bpfassh

Korriban

Sluis Van

Corellia

There are loads of other possibilities for planets. Any educated guesses are most welcome. What are the other planets going to be? Why?

So there's the key data again.

"You shall not pass!"

I thought I'd repost key data so that people don't have to keep looking for it.

Someone announced that there would be seven worlds in KOTOR II. (Of course, it might be seven NEW worlds, not including any we've already been to.

1. Peragus - the mining colony you start on. You've apparently been trapped, abandoned, etc. here by Sith attack. You get the Ebon Hawk here too.

2. Dantooine - the blasted out remnants of the Jedi Academy. Who knows what old faces you might see here?

3. Telos - Carth Onasi's homeworld. Also a blasted out planet being rebuilt. We'll probably see Carth again here, maybe Dustil too.

4. Dxun - A moon of another planet. This is the place we've seen in the recent jungle screenshots. Important battles of the Exar Kun Sith and Mandalorian Wars were fought here. Also, I remember reading somewhere that there is a Sith Tomb here, somewhere.

5. Kashyyyk? - One computer magazine mentioned that we'll be returning to Kashykk, but this may be incorrect (in fact, I'm almost hoping it is, if for no other reason than that I want to see new planets!)

6/7. Other Potential Planets:

Coruscant

Onderon

Nar Shaddaa

Bpfassh

Korriban

Sluis Van

Corellia

There are loads of other possibilities for planets. Any educated guesses are most welcome. What are the other planets going to be? Why?

So there's the key data again.

You forgot Tatooine...

:D :D :D

I think they should put Gall a moon of Zhar in.

Nice forest world last seen in Shadows of the Empire on N-64.

Or Kamino or Geonosis or Naboo maybe Malakor V.

Lets just put stupid tatooine and manaan in.

Yes, the only reason to go to Hoth would be if there was some hidden Sith tomb/temple/fortress to investigate that has never been heard of before. While such a thing would undoubtedly be cool, it is rather unlikely.

"You shall not pass!"

Well I guess that could put Hoth in and just have it as a meaning less planet where your party goes for R&R while racing Tauntauns, and for every Wampa you dodge you get an extra point. ;)

But seriously how about Arkania?

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

If they have a cantina on any of the planets in this game I better be able to order some Tarisian ale for my PC and not just stand around like a party pooper. It would be cool if you can get people to leak vital info by buying them more and more ale. Obsidian could just use the same system used for the interrogation sessions in KOTOR 1.

Cheers!