KOTOR II Characters

Hey no problem. I think it's cool that you do that cuz I know it's pretty freakin hard reading many of these posts tryin to remember the last page that was posted on and all the info that's come out so it's a welcome break when we don't have to keep going back page after page to find any new info.

As few new characters and most people wanting to see new species. What about Yuzzems, Togorians, Jenets, or Firrerreos?

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Why do so many SW villans have parts missing?  Is it for the effect of seeming less human?

It's all an attempt to get us to think people missing parts such as arms and legs and such are all evil. ;)

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

say what force lepersy

what's lepersy?

Just watch Monty Python's "Life of Brian" and you'll understand.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

say what force lepersy

what's lepersy?

Dear heavens!

I don't know why I even try sometimes.

Anyway, it appears that you'll get to split your characters up to do separate missions, at least, according to that new article this morning.

"You shall not pass!"

It's on the front page.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Splitting up your party that would be very sweet. In a few Final Fantasy games you could do that and I always that was a nice touch. Any thoughts on how it will be done or how you'd like to see it done? Like go from one party to another with a push of a button or after one party finishes a mission it automatically switches.

Maybe this time everyone who goes darkside will grow a goattee. Even the females. :D But seriously I'd like to have a one of the heads to pick from where he is not be bald and still have a goattee without havin to go darkside to get it.

Maybe this time everyone who goes darkside will grow a goattee this time. Even the females.

Ewww thats just plain wrong. There should be tattoo's though I think.

:p I know it's wrong that's why I put it I even shook my head as I typed it. But yeah tattoo's would be sweet the only bad thing is that the bodies of our parties are usually always covered. But I still if Canderous can have a tatt then I say we sould all be able to have them.

If my female npc dressed the same way I do, then she wont be covered up, much. I have 2 tattoo's and I make sure people can see them. One on my belly button (including belly ring) and one on my lower back.

Tattoo's for the darksiders should be on the face or the arms.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Yeah I hear ya I have 3 but I can only show two. I have one on each arm and one on my shoulder. Thinkin of an idea for my 4th one as we speak. So if I could have any kinda choice with my PC it'd have to be sleeveless robes tunics the whole 9 yards.

Yeah tatts for darksiders should definetly go on the face. And you should also get a few choices that way if you go evil when you replay the game you don't always just have the one.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I could guess. I think I might stop at 6 maybe 8 not sure. Always takes to long for me to decide what to get. The one on my shoulder is probably more evil and the other 2 I don't think are really evil or sexy. Mind if I ask what your tattoo's are? If not it's cool to I always like to hear about people and the tatts they get.

Yeah I agree my lightsider would have them if they were an option. If I went evil then I'd go for the face.