KOTOR II Characters

Tattoo's for the darksiders should be on the face or the arms.

I truely hope Obsidian has the time to include Sith tattoos in the game because my PC will be covered from head to toe like a bloody mad man if the game lets me. If the Tattoos don't make their way into the game they will probably be something included in an update or created by the mod community.

Cheers!

Cool sounds like sweet tatts. I have rope around my left arm, A sun lookin thing one my right arm colored in blue, black, and purple and on my left shoulder it's Red XIII from the video game Final Fantast VII.

I think the 3 of us all agree that tatts should be in this game it would be a very nice step in the right direction. It would really give you that warm feeling that your PC was truly your own.

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

I dont think there is this much variety. May be they could hire one more designer just for all the tattoes, cloths ect

Yeah I don't think anyone really expects to see tatts in the game never hurts to hope to see it or something. It would be a nice touch so maybe if not KOTOR II then maybe III. Who knows though. But just to be on the safe side I'll cross my fingers that it happens until the game comes out or the Devs come out and say no tattoos. :rolleyes:

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Oh that's cool. Well I was definetly stumped there. I have pretty much no knowlegde of flags and which nations they go to though. But the plus side is I learned something new today. :D

And his name could be Zabrak Maul and when he isn't flippin out in psychopathic rages he could be making preverted comments about women. :lol:

On second thought that's a very very bad idea. I should be shot for even thinking it.