KOTOR II Characters

I have the quote in my Questions to the Devs take 2 post. FU said it.

And while they right remove the level cap, there still is a defacto level cap.

There is only so much xp to gain in the game. And the few monsters that spawn offer very little in the ways of xp. Once you get to level 30, it would take such an insane ammount of 250 xp kills to hit level 31 that it might as well be impossible.

I have the quote in my Questions to the Devs take 2 post. FU said it.

And while they right remove the level cap, there still is a defacto level cap.

There is only so much xp to gain in the game. And the few monsters that spawn offer very little in the ways of xp. Once you get to level 30, it would take such an insane ammount of 250 xp kills to hit level 31 that it might as well be impossible.

I am sure some nerd is gonna go for it though!

No

Why not? It is how the rules of the game are balanced for. Of course, you like to play braindead munchkin characters and that you would scream bloody murder if the game was even a single ounce difficult. :rolleyes:

Thats right, you are pansy gamer that needs to be spoonfed.

The level cap for Star Wars d20 is 20. This should be maintained.

If so, are there any prestige classes in Star Wars d20? Also, when should one gain the right to choose to be one, at lvl 15 perhaps?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hades, I and many people know the d20 quite well and when we say the limit sould be lv 20 it sould since it stats to collapses even before lv 20, after lvl 20 it goes down.

There is no "fun" of playing powerful characters because its god damn boring and it adds nothing because the game must throw oppoments of the same power and the risk it becames just a race to power levels, its simpler and easier to simply have slow progression but I am wasting my latin here ... I am making no argument that I did not already made.

drakron.png