will you get an XboX?

Now that you Know the game will be on XboX before PC will you get one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Now that you Know the game will be on XboX before PC will you get one?

• I will buy a XboX
    • I will trade in or sell my old system for an XboX
    • No I'll wait
    • I have an Xbox

I know for the first game I sold my PS2 to raise money for my XboX and I don't regret it. A lot of the games I liked on PS2 are also on XboX and KotOR was well wourth the excange. So just wondering how many if any are going to get a XboX for KotOR2.

I would never sell my PS2 in favour for an xbox(Missing Devil may Cry, Final Fantasy-series and Onimusha), but that's just me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No. I will wait patiently wait for the PC version. And, I will laugh at allt eh childish crybaby antics of the immature PC gamers just like with KOTOR1. Bunch of children that they are.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I may sound like a loser fer saying this but I bought an Xbox fer the sole purpose of being able to play the first KOTOR. However now I have an extensive library of different games. However!!!! KOTOR is still my favourite lolz

P.S. this is my first post

same here, and I cant see it being replaced until TSL B)

p.s We know ;)

Well consoles generally have a shelf life of about 4-5 years before they become obsolete then the "nrxt generation consoles" are released. So I think you upgrade pretty much the same as PC gamers do.

I was always a console gamer up to Playstation 1, then I bought a PC around 1998-99, since then I've had 1 major overhaul of the PC to bring it up to date. My point is that is all relative as far as how much money we dish out upgrading PCs as you do getting the next gen consoles once your current ones become useless (Like my old PS :)).

consoles are just for people who dont want to think much. just plug it in and put in a disc, no intelligence required. and the product is dumbed down games that dont require as much effort making. i wouldnt get a console even if all the major game devs stop making pc games.

consoles are just for people who dont want to think much. just plug it in and put in a disc, no intelligence required. and the product is dumbed down games that dont require as much effort making. i wouldnt get a console even if all the major game devs stop making pc games.

Woah now, "console are just for people who don't want to think much."

I don't even believe I'm reading this. Calm down please.

Or should I say,"Celm d0WN plz noob, haha pwned!!111" because I own a console?

Let me guess, you think that every console game released is a sports game or a Tekken clone.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Now that is an idiotic statement tht I find insulting. :angry:

No intelligence required just because you "plug it in and put in a disc?" So regardless of the actual gameplay, having to install it on PC's means you need intelligence? OK......... ;)

And you obviously have never played or even seen a Final Fantasy game if you believe "the product is dumbed down games that dont require as much effort making." Those games have about the same effort (if not more) to create than KOTOR or KOTOR2. <_<

Since i have both i'm not too bothered but they are both currently on the other side of the world! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!