Us XboX gamers got it easy

It not the fact that KotOR2 for the PC is not coming out til Feb 05.  I am pissed that LucasArts lied.  COmpanies need to be held accountable for pulling shat like this.  Will I wait and play KotOR2?  Yes.  Will I buy KotOR2?  No.

I know what you mean. Lucasarts made a point of making sure they made it quite clear that they were pushing for a simultaneous release. It

Petitions won't matter to LucasArts because a)the console game market probably brings in a lot more revenue anyways and b)most of those who sign the petition will probably end up playing KOTOR:TSL anyways when it's released in February.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It makes me wonder if Xbox owners boasting about their early release advantage is any better than PC gamer complaining about it.

Seriously, did you expect us to be happy about this news? Not all of us are here to bash on Xbox, some of us are simply expressing distaste at Lucasarts.

My PC is so powerful, the game runs better on it with an Xbox emulator than your puny little M$ moneymaker.

What OS have you got on your powerful PC?

I've got LUNIX and teh emulat0r is made entirely in TEH JABBASCRIPT!!!1

Heh Im suprised, I thought MS had its filthy software on every PC in the entire world ;) but seriously mate dont hate me cos i own an xbox , I only bought 1 for oddworld and that was ****e ;)

"I think it's stupid to bring maturity into it"

Nah. The crybabies *are* being immature and I'm gonna call them on it. Geez.. It's a game. So what if you don't get it right away. Boo hoo hoo! grow up.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I think it's stupid to bring maturity into it"

Nah. The crybabies *are* being immature and I'm gonna call them on it. Geez.. It's a agme. Sow aht if you don't get it right away. Boo hoo hoo! grow up.

www.spellcheck.net

your point might be more valid if you didn't spell like a kid riding a short bus. ;)

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

And?

I'd rather type like a kid than act like one just because a agme I wanted didn't come out exactly when I wanted it too.

Bunch of crybabies. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now, I'm gonan steal it, murder all the x-box, throw bombs at LA and MS!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Keep up with the spellcheck as it still doesn't change the fact that the PC version isn't coming out until months after the x-box!

HAHAHAHAHA!

My PC is so powerful, the game runs better on it with an Xbox emulator than your puny little M$ moneymaker.

Heh Im suprised, I thought MS had its filthy software on every PC in the entire world ;) but seriously mate dont hate me cos i own an xbox , I only bought 1 for oddworld and that was ****e ;)

Well i was joking, but i think you figured that out. I'm good as long as you people don't post spoilers in the wrong place.

And?

I'd rather type like a kid than act like one just because a agme I wanted didn't come out exactly when I wanted it too.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Keep up with the spellcheck as it still doesn't change the fact that the PC version isn't coming out until months after the x-box!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Apparently your ability to comprehend the complaints is also in question.

It's not about the release date per se. It's about being deceived about a simultaneous release, only to find out that Microsoft's big pockets made them do otherwise.

And?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, you have no idea how stupid you sound.

Heh Im suprised, I thought MS had its filthy software on every PC in the entire world :p but seriously mate dont hate me cos i own an xbox , I only bought 1 for oddworld and that was ****e ;)

Well i was joking, but i think you figured that out. I'm good as long as you people don't post spoilers in the wrong place.

Sorry friend Im not one of those people! Im gonna have to wait until feb just like you, uk = international ;)

"It's not about the release date per se. It's about being deceived about a simultaneous release, only to find out that Microsoft's big pockets made them do otherwise"

Waaa! Stop your cryin'. It's not that big of a deal. Poor little people got 'decieved". What's funny is that MS or LA owe us nothing. Nothing at all. If theyw anna release the PC version in 2008; more pwoer to them (of course, THAT would HURT sales).

Sorry, I got no sympathy for people who expect to have their whims catered to. You aren't owed nothing espciially considering how much MS gets trashed anyways.

Keepc rying.

GO MS GO!

"It's not about the release date per se. It's about being deceived about a simultaneous release, only to find out that Microsoft's big pockets made them do otherwise"

Waaa! Stop your cryin'. It's not that big of a deal. Poor little people got 'decieved". What's funny is that MS or LA owe us nothing. Nothing at all. If theyw anna release the PC version in 2008; more pwoer to them (of course, THAT would HURT sales).

Sorry, I got no sympathy for people who expect to have their whims catered to. You aren't owed nothing espciially considering how much MS gets trashed anyways.

Keepc rying.

GO MS GO!

The only one acting like that is you.