Us XboX gamers got it easy

I thought that Lucasarts originally alluded to a feburary release date for both? So they're releasing the Xbox version earlier, which makes sense since the Xbox is an easier to develop on compared to the PC. What's the big deal? The PC gamers still get the game when it was hinted at being released before.

Basically, it seems folks are pissed because someone else gets the game before they do. If so, that's a remarkable weak reason to get in a huff.

Sorry friend Im not one of those people! Im gonna have to wait until feb just like you, uk = international :(

Heh, Norway here. Does this mean PC KotOR2 will be released in March here? :lol:

Nah, pretty much the same as me :huh: unless Im waiting until march too ;):p

Unless they mean "International versions" as in "Non-English versions" which means the Xbox-version will be released in December in the UK(and here since we also get the English version). Hmmm...Xboxes are cheap these days hmmmhmhmmmah.

Volourn's posts make serve no other purpose than to flame others. Most of us voice legit complaints and concerns. GhostofAnakin is definitely correct. Why did you call him a cryer, I did not see a single one of his posts voicing the type of immaturity you are accusing us of. Nor do we "Wwwaahhhhh" like you perceive us, sorry to dissappoint you.

Sorry friend Im not one of those people! Im gonna have to wait until feb just like you, uk = international :(

Heh, Norway here. Does this mean PC KotOR2 will be released in March here? :lol:

Nah, pretty much the same as me :huh: unless Im waiting until march too ;):p

Unless they mean "International versions" as in "Non-English versions" which means the Xbox-version will be released in December in the UK(and here since we also get the English version). Hmmm...Xboxes are cheap these days hmmmhmhmmmah.

:o I never thought about that :) *crosses every concievable part of body* :p

Problem is Volourn isn't a teenager.  :lol:

Hmm....but you are right? ;)

I'm not the one running around instigating things by calling people names. I'm venting my frustration with LA's decision.

His posts are doing nothing except making people annoyed with him.

Big difference.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"No one here is overacting like that."

Really? I guess you haven't read any of Hades' posts on this issue? Hmm..

"Problem is Volourn isn't a teenager"

You know this how? Youw atchin' me? I may be 5, 17, 24, 36, 65, or whatever. You simply don't know.

"Nor do we "Wwwaahhhhh" like you perceive us, sorry to dissappoint you."

The only one I accused by name was Hades. And, Ghost is crying because I called Hades out on his crying. And, those who acted like Hades as well. they know who theya re. It's not my fault Ghost is so self aware.

"Volourn's posts make serve no other purpose than to flame others."

I'm flaming the act of crying over the announcement; not the criers. Well.. except Hades. But, he's cool with that as we are bed buddies afterall.. hehe. j/k

"I'm not the one running around instigating things by calling people names."

Please. Your first post diretced at me was to point out a coup0le of my spelling errors. All i di was point out that some of the crying was absolutely ridicullous and you took it personally. Oh, I forgot. It's only ok to have an opinion on the issue if one agrees with you? Hmm..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I thought that Lucasarts originally alluded to a feburary release date for both?  So they're releasing the Xbox version earlier, which makes sense since the Xbox is an easier to develop on compared to the PC. What's the big deal? The PC gamers still get the game when it was hinted at being released before.

Basically, it seems folks are pissed because someone else gets the game before they do. If so, that's a remarkable weak reason to get in a huff.

The original date was February 5 quite true. But when the rumors and clues of an earlier release date surfaced it was for both versions also, not just the X-Box which suddenly got ahead of schedule.

I don't know how many times I've read people asking the same question of will both be released at the same time and always saw the response of yes they will. So I'm disheartened at the new development, though to be honest it was to be expected.

While some people might be making more of a fuss than this is, I want to tell LA as a consumer, I am very disappointed in them because I feel they have been misleading me.

I thought that Lucasarts originally alluded to a feburary release date for both?  So they're releasing the Xbox version earlier, which makes sense since the Xbox is an easier to develop on compared to the PC. What's the big deal? The PC gamers still get the game when it was hinted at being released before.

It's not really the fact that someone else is getting the game before us, it's just that now I'll have to avoid every gaming board on the net just to avoid all the spoilers. I hate having a game spoiled for me. Basically we have to stay off the net for two months unless we want to risk being spoiled by some xbox player...

You'll probably see the PC side of this forum drop out around December simply to avoid spoilers.

"It's not really the fact that someone else is getting the game before us, it's just that now I'll have to avoid every gaming board on the net just to avoid all the spoilers."

That's my biggest issue with the delayed release. It's gonna be annoying in that regard..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I own an XBox and I not only feel bad for the people who only have a PC, but I am also worried that all we XBox players are going to get is an un-polished version of TSL. I played KOTOR on both the XBox and the PC last time and I can tell you the XBox version had a hell of a lot more bugs and frame rate issues. The XBox version of KOTOR had the infamous Mission/Leviathan glitch as well as a 6-7 month wait for DLC. I would rather wait until Feb for the XBox version and get the same polished game as the PC gamers will be getting. That way I won't have to borrow the PC version from a friend like I did last time.

Cheers!

I own an XBox and I not only feel bad for the people who only have a PC, but I am also worried that all we XBox players are going to get is an un-polished version of TSL. I played KOTOR on both the XBox and the PC last time and I can tell you the XBox version had a hell of a lot more bugs and frame rate issues. The XBox version of KOTOR had the infamous Mission/Leviathen glitch as well as a 6-7 month wait for DLC. I would rather wait until Feb for the XBox version and get the same polished game as the PC gamers will be getting. That way I won't have to borrow the PC version from a friend like I did last time.

Cheers!

Sounds good

I own an XBox and I not only feel bad for the people who only have a PC, but I am also worried that all we XBox players are going to get is an un-polished version of TSL. I played KOTOR on both the XBox and the PC last time and I can tell you the XBox version had a hell of a lot more bugs and frame rate issues. The XBox version of KOTOR had the infamous Mission/Leviathen glitch as well as a 6-7 month wait for DLC. I would rather wait until Feb for the XBox version and get the same polished game as the PC gamers will be getting. That way I won't have to borrow the PC version from a friend like I did last time.

Cheers!

The PC version will aways be less poslished as PCs will aways have higher specs than xboxes. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The PC version will aways be less poslished as PCs will aways have higher specs than xboxes.  ;)

You mean the Xbox version will always be less polished?

Well I don't agree with you there. The PC version will always look better depending on your system of course but you shouldn't have performance issues like frame rate drops and glitches just because you're on the XBox. That's why there are two versions. IMHO LA released the XBox version a little prematurely last time. Not only could Bioware have fixed some more bugs and improved the frame rate but they could have fixed the XBox Live functionality which was flawed and resulted in the 6-7 month wait for DLC. I would have been really pissed about the wait for DLC if I wasn't able to play the PC version of KOTOR. All I am saying is I hope LA isn't making the same mistake by not allowing Obsidian the time to make minor tweaks and make the frame rate the best it could possibly be on the XBox. That way I won't have to worry about borrowing the PC version just to see things the XBox version doesn't have.

Cheers!