How ready are you?

I really haven't been too impressed with CRPGs since BG2 and most other games since Wing Commander 4.

You where impressed by Wing Comander 4!!??

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Well I guess he gets his jollies trying to annoy people on an internet forum about a computer game and since he can't even bring himself to enjoy the stuff he bothers about why shouldn't we allow him this one little bit of joy?

I really haven't been too impressed with CRPGs since BG2 and most other games since Wing Commander 4.

The DVD version for the PC had a helluva lot of options how the story could go and the acting and story wasn't half bad. Add to the fact the game itself was quite fun.

The DVD version for the PC had a helluva lot of options how the story could go and the acting and story wasn't half bad. Add to the fact the game itself was quite fun.

I'll take your word for it. My PC didn't have a DVD at the time and I thought Wing Co II and III where getting increasingly lame.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

After the Ultima 9 disappointment, I don't get too pumped/stoked about forthcoming games. I keep myself busy with a heavy load of games already in my hands and get to games as they are released.

I am looking forward to KOTOR:2, but I don't count the days.

I never really played the Star Trek games. I wasn't a big Trek fan though I did watch all seven seasons of Next Gen.

I played Armada a couple of times in LAN games, but that was nothing really unique. What I really wanted to play was the Starship Designer/Creator game and now I can't find it.

Its a videogame, not some major event.... <_<

Anyways I like the game and all and will buy it when it comes out. The thing is thought I'm not really all that ready (as you put it) for this game.

If Star Wars: Battlefront and TSL both came out the same day and I only had enough money to buy one, I would get BF. For some reason my level of anticipations isn't the same as it was for KOTOR.

Hrmm!  Yodafied your last banner was.  Not as good, I suspect the Luke banner is.

Yeah, they'll change every once and a while. Just to keep things fresh.

Hell, my banners must be working cause for the past 2 weeks TFN has gotten more hits/visits then Starwars.com

Now you can't tell me that isn't nothing.

I'm not that surprised though. We've been out for a long while now and I've been with them since I was in the 7th grade. We are pretty established and is under the same network with IGN.

i like TFN for their fan films. theyre usually behind on their video game news, but those films are funny. seeing people trying to act :) puts a smile on my face, great site

Yeah TFN: Games IS behind when it comes to videogames. Only 3 people work in that section, me and two other guys.

All 3 of us is in the same situation, we are both in college and hardly ever has time to devote to the site.

Sometimes you don't have to be cutting edge. So long as you have focused content, people will read the section. Some people want to know specifically about Star Wars titles, so where are they going to go?

Are you guys looking for a fourth writer?

I spend way too much time on the net and have plenty of free time.

No, we are not looking for a 4th writer.

Then don't complain about not having time to work on the site. If you're content having three writers, then those three writers need to step up.

ooooooooo...... you got told back ;)