alien sith

Non Brit. imperial actor in Ep.4 is it not obvious that the imperial sand troop who says look sir droids is not british.

the empire hates aliens.

to the sith aliens are not their favorit people to be around.

there are female imperials. you never see any in the movies. but in one of the books they talk about a female imperial adm.

the krath are humanoid and are the siths only allies. the krath look just like humans.

y?

the only alien sith was the twilek on korriban. are there going to be just human sith in kotor2 as well? i'd think that the sith aren't too choosy if the person proves to be strong and up to it.

more alien sith would be nice.

THERE WAS a rodian trying to become a seith too

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

• 1 month later...

If you guys remember, one of Darth Sidious's apprentices were Darth Maul, an alien. However, that is different, because he doesn't yet have ultimate power; he had no luxury to be picky. However, when he became Emperor, he felt that he could do whatever he wanted, and so it seemed that he was especially against aliens; there's still one more exception, though, and that is Grand Admiral Thrawn (EU), but he is not just alien; he is a very, very, stragetician and tactian, and the Emperor was so impressed that he made Thrawn a Grand Admiral. Although, when he did, he ordered Thrawn to take over Outer Rim.

If you guys remember, one of Darth Sidious's apprentices were Darth Maul, an alien. However, that is different, because he doesn't yet have ultimate power; he had no luxury to be picky. However, when he became Emperor, he felt that he could do whatever he wanted, and so it seemed that he was especially against aliens; there's still one more exception, though, and that is Grand Admiral Thrawn (EU), but he is not just alien; he is a very, very, stragetician and tactian, and the Emperor was so impressed that he made Thrawn a Grand Admiral. Although, when he did, he ordered Thrawn to take over Outer Rim.

I was just going to mentin Thrawn..... He was the only alien to ever reach Admiral status.....even in his postion the people around him did not like working for him because he was an alien.......

The prequels alone should be enough of an indication, but many will try to argue it no matter what.

Just because a person hates/dislikes someone doesn't mean they won't use them to their full advantage until they're no longer needed. The fact that Pal used different aliens for different reasons doesn't mean he liked them. He simply used them for his own gain.

Once he was in power and they were no longer needed then there were few aliens that held any kind of power under his rule.

The Sith displayed anti-alien tendencies, much like their counterpart in the Empire thousands of years later.

I hardly consider the words of a SINGLE officer (who has a mind of his own and clearly has issues) as an indicator that the entire Sith/Galactic Empire "hate aliens."

I can't speak for Sith, but it's a known fact (not sure from EU, or movies) that the Emperor hated aliens. If that was a trait common to all Dark Lords of the Sith, then I can see why there aren't any sith aliens.

Dude that aint true the emperor's own body gaurds were alien!!!! If he hated them why would he trust his life to them.?

These games are also set 4000 years before the " Empire"  so it is possiable that the sith have not develop much hatrad for none humaniode spicies.

Magnification of emotions is the Dark Side. I don't think Sith hate Aliens inherently, (Yuthura Ban nad Uthar are an example), but most of the head Sith are humans. And then you know how the Sith are. Self-importmance. <_<

The Sith displayed anti-alien tendencies, much like their counterpart in the Empire thousands of years later.

I hardly consider the words of a SINGLE officer (who has a mind of his own and clearly has issues) as an indicator that the entire Sith/Galactic Empire "hate aliens."

I can't speak for Sith, but it's a known fact (not sure from EU, or movies) that the Emperor hated aliens. If that was a trait common to all Dark Lords of the Sith, then I can see why there aren't any sith aliens.

Dude that aint true the emperor's own body gaurds were alien!!!! If he hated them why would he trust his life to them.?

You mean those in fully red uniforms? I can't recall seing anyone of them without a helmet to verify that your claim.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You mean those in fully red uniforms? I can't recall seing anyone of them without a helmet to verify that your claim.

Its in the Trawn Trilogy they are the lil grey dudes that try to capture Luke and Leia in the first book.

Its in the Trawn Trilogy they are the lil grey dudes that try to capture Luke and Leia in the first book.

No wonder i didn't know it, i haven't read any of the books.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

It's Thrawn and they were assisains/bodygaurd for Thrawn and were not seen by other people....let alone be seen in red unifioms.

They wouldn't fit since they are only 4 to 5 feet tall.....and Red Gaurds are 6 foot something.

The little grey dudes were the Noghri, and they protected Thrawn not the emperor. I am fairly certain (it has a been a damn ling time since I have read the books) that it mentions the exceptional nature of Thrawn being accepted by the Emperor given his distaste for aliens, and that Thrawn was an exceptional case. Later down the line though it suggests that Thrawn and the emperor had much closer plans then was let and on to the Imperial forces.

I think the "Empire" as a force were generally bonded by a general hatred of alien races, while the Emperor himself might not have been, he definetly perpetrated the feeling amdist his forces.

From a Sith point of view I have no genuine idea.

As far as the Nazi parallel, Lucas has sad many times that he used facism in his ideas for creating the Empire.

With the anti-alien thing, I may be giving the Sith way too much credit here, but I think they would foster those with these sentiments, and put them where their natural animosity and single-mindedness could achieve the greatest control, i.e. Taris, with its strong anti-alien tendencies anyway. That would gain them favour with the local power, and allow them to do their job (whatever that might be) easier.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.

There weren't really any alien rebels untill the final movie. And just because an imperial officer calls chewie a "thing" doesn't mean that he's racist, I know at least one of the main characters calls him a "walking carpet" on several occasions. As far as the actual movies go, it's hard to find any evidence that the imperials are racist.

There weren't really any alien rebels untill the final movie. And just because an imperial officer calls chewie a "thing" doesn't mean that he's racist, I know at least one of the main characters calls him a "walking carpet" on several occasions. As far as the actual movies go, it's hard to find any evidence that the imperials are racist.

its leia that says that

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together