Should there be prostitution in KotOR 2?

What does KotOR 2 Need Most?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What does KotOR 2 Need Most?

• Pimps and Hos baby, Pimps and Hos! Why don't you ride my proton torpedo baby.
    • Drug dealers and druggies.
    • Joe your friendly neighborhood bum.
    • All of the above.

I don't think a whorehouse would suit the Star Wars universe, if they implement it somehow, i think that it will get a more subtle name like 'massageinstitute'.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yes. Aliens. Jawas. I'm sweaty just thinking about it.

Hell yes, skanky Twi'lek prostitutes. I mean, Atton Rand had to get his Alien STD from SOMEWHERE didn't he?!! :(

It was actually his father that bestowed him that, along with womanly looks and fetish for men...anyways, I don't want Joe, I want everybody's favorite crackhead Tyrone Biggums!

Like the good book says, he who throweth the first rock, and I shall smoketh it...

"Hey, there. You lookin' for some company?"

Options:

"I'm uh...a little busy at the moment. Sorry."

"No, thanks. There's alot of others around here who are willing, though."

"Hell yes. And lets make it quick."

(Force Persuade) "Yes. And you want to do it for free."

When you think about it, KOTOR1 has already delved into some pretty nasty territory with all the slavery, torture, etc. Drugs and druggies are practically a romp with mickey&pluto by comparison! So long as drug-use is treated in an anti-drug manner I can't see any PR/Lucasarts problems for OE. Heck, there's already oodles of drugs in SW novels! Pimps and ho's might be difficult to slip past lucasarts unfortunately... George Lucas is an american after all, and they're pretty puritanical about anything sexual. "Massage therapists" don't seem to be a problem however, even if they're slaves.

P.S. I hope there are a few closet-pervs at OE who are willing and capable of slipping more names like "Gerlon Two-Fingers" past Lucasarts!