What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...

Wormerine

4 hours ago, Malcador said:

Picked Rebel Galaxy from my backlog, so will see how this goes and if it was worth the $10.

For me it was, I had more than 70hours of enjoyable experience with it, with three hours of terrible experience, because few randomly generated quest were generated ridiculously and the ships, which I had to defend were probably made of glass 😄

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I completed Bioshock 1 after 50 hours and it was a great gaming experience worthy of a 67/100 on the globally revered " BruceVC game rating " system 

Now I am moving onto Bards Tale Trilogy, I am not playing this CRPG in Legacy Mode because I am new to CRPG and  I prefer auto-mapping and other features that are convenient for modern RPG 

I am very excited, its my first CRPG I am playing since I got back into gaming in 2007 and when I get back on 4 January I will really apply myself 8) 

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, uuuhhii said:

playing cyberpunk 2077 for almost 100 hours now

the ui and numbers bloat are as bad as witcher 3

maybe ui are a little worse

music and visual are amazing

so many random npc on the street wearing better looking cloth than player

I imagine you  hunting for some hot Romance options, keep it up 💞

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

On 12/18/2021 at 5:34 PM, Keyrock said:

I've essentially cleared out the Taito area in SMT V 

I've quit. I may come back to it, but I hate the platform game level design that has just ramped up in the castle section.

I'm finding the up-down, get blown around level design to not really be fun, worse than the last level. I took a few days off to see if a fresh take improved my feelings, but it didn't. 

• Gasp! 1
  • Sad 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

1 hour ago, Amentep said:

I've quit. I may come back to it, but I hate the platform game level design that has just ramped up in the castle section.

I'm finding the up-down, get blown around level design to not really be fun, worse than the last level. I took a few days off to see if a fresh take improved my feelings, but it didn't. 

And that's the nerfed castle, supposedly the force launcer puzzles were harder before. I'm the opposite, I'm sad I didn't get to play the pre-1.02 patch nerf castle.

I'm at the point in the game that I could probably go to the end were I doing any of the paths except the one I'm doing. I have to complete a couple more side quests before the final push for the true neutral ending.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

2 hours ago, Amentep said:

Amentep, you cannot quit....remember that famous saying "winners dont quit " 

Arent you a winner?

John Milton 

Quitting is winning, from a certain point of view.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

6 hours ago, BruceVC said:

Amentep, you cannot quit....remember that famous saying "winners dont quit " 

Arent you a winner?

Spending more time on something I'm not enjoying doesn't seem like winning to me.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Rebel Galaxy, or Redneck EVE as I am seeing it as, is a fun game.  Rather annoying how few missiles I get, although their effectiveness compensates. 

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Having one of those periods where I can't seem to get into any proper gaming time or mood. I poke at something for five minutes then quit. Five minutes at something else and faze out. A scatter of this, a scatter of that, just not really clicking into anything.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

So Sam and Max season 2 is out in remastered form. It's amazing how I still enjoy these after all these years.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm not ready to start God Eater 3 yet, I need to finish SMT V first, but I wanted to check out the character creator. I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed, I guess Code Vein and its glorious character creator has spoiled me. It's by no means the worst character creator, but it's somewhat limited. There are no sliders, it's all presets. They do give you a fairly decent amount of presets for everything, but there's no bald hairstyle and no body options. The one body type, and this goes for both male and female, is the thinnest, most anorexic looking, zero ass having character model I have seen in a long time. On the plus side, there are 20 voice options each for male and female.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I hate the barter system in Encased. It is like Fallout but not. When you add something on your side, the game doesn't automatically add cash on the merchant's side. You have to click a button for that.

I keep giving away stuff for free.

• Gasp! 1
  • Sad 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

I hate the barter system in Encased. It is like Fallout but not. When you add something on your side, the game doesn't automatically add cash on the merchant's side. You have to click a button for that.

I keep giving away stuff for free.

This happened in fallout 2 for me... I got liike 5 hours in and was like "why the hell do I have no money?!? I've been selling so much" stupid millennial

• Haha 1

I decided to take a crack at Shiva in SMT V, since that's the only thing standing between me and the final push for the true neutral ending. Going into the battle blind, I had no idea whether I would be strong enough to take on the base game's strongest boss (Spoilers: I wasn't). The team I had built up was so strong that lately I had been steamrolling bosses even when several levels lower than them. Then I ran into Shiva. The Hindu destroyer and re-creator of the world turned out to be 9 levels higher than my boy Beefstik and 8-14 levels higher than most of my crew. That's a gap too big for even my team of super strong demons to make up. I did put up a decent fight, though. I got Shiva below 50% HP, but eventually buckled under the weight of his ridiculous damage output. I need to close the level gap a bit before attempting the battle again.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I had The Dwarves on my wishlist for a while and they have it for cheap with the Steam Winter Sale, so I grabbed a copy. Thus far the story has been quite charming, in a Fable type of way. The combat might get a bit tedious in time though.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

It 100% follows the book with the addition of a side quest and new character. Just that you only get Tungdil's point of view, so some characters and events may appear a bit sudden to players unfamiliar with the source material.

The game isn't extremely long, so by the time you are done with the gimmick of horde combat, it may be over anyway.

The book is Heitz's best book in my opinion, though it already has the issue of certain characters being too powerful. This becomes worse in later books in the setting.

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I defeated Shiva in SMT V on my 3rd try. I gained a bunch of levels since my first try to where I was only 2 levels lower and my demon crew was anywhere from 1 level lower to 7 levels lower. This was enough to where I could survive Shiva's strongest attack Tandava and heal myself... usually. I still had a couple demons die during the battle, but they weren't dropping like flies like in my first attempt. I'm pretty sure that takes care of all the side quests to open the true neutral ending, all that's left is to ascend the Empyrean and face whoever stands in my way. I haven't seen Metatron yet, so I'm guessing there's a good chance of him showing up. 

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸