New Light Saber Colours?

If there is a black saber, I think it should be a Sith-specific artifact.

Thus why I suggestted it have a fixxed crystal, and purplish force lightning around the shaft. ;) Maybe even a special attribute that feeds off the energy of enemy sabers, making the user more powerful. :o

You could have cycling colours I suppose, or special effects like the red lightning crackle of the artifact in jedi acadamy.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Black is the culmination of all colors. White is completely devoid of color. I'm not a genuis and I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure about this. There are many different colors available for KOTOR not limited to but including orange, brown, teal, aqua blue, gray, silver(which isn't necessarily the same as gray), gold, black(I think white only works in dark settings), and cream(which might work better) just to name a few. It has also been mentioned several times that the workbench will receive a thorough upgrade. Perhaps we will get the ability to combine regularly colored crystals(such as blue and red) to form a new color. This would be more time consuming but it would also make for a much more customized lightsaber.

-Samori

Gimme pink dammit. If I have to play as a jedi, at least give me the chance to roleplay a gay one. :(

Imagine him waving his hand using Force Lightning. Zap!

I might be pushing this gay thing a bit though. Don't get me wrong, will you. :p

I might be pushing this gay thing a bit though. Don't get me wrong, will you. :blink:

Speaking of gay...what the hell is Teal?

It's a kind of small duck. :o

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think silver/white would be a good color. If they had silver/white and orange lightsabers, I'd go with that combo for my first game.

Gold (similar to KOTOR I yellow) would be a good idea, in addition to the alleged lemon (?) yellow. I don't know what a blacksaber would look like, or how they'd make it - would it give off a glow??

I think doing slightly different shades of colors already there would be cheap. Heart of the guardian type orange and a lighter, Jedi Academy type orange both being in therewouldn't be bad, though. Maybe a Blue/violet (indigo) saber, in addition to the darker purple. I can't imagine a darker green - that would be wierd to me.

Then I was wrong. My apologies to everyone who had it right.

-Samori

You are both wrong and right.

If you take physical paint or dyes, and mix them, eventually you get black. The absense of dyes and paint is white.

However, as colors of light converge, they become white. White is all colors of light combined. Black is the absense of light.

Special colors I would like to see in the game...

Lightside: A blinding star light white like the crystal on Gandoff's staff.

Darkside: Black light blue glow on the outside of the beam with a pure black center.

Neutral: Silver or gold don't really care.

Rastaside: Red, gold, and green stripes with dreadlocks on the hilt.

Those are my lame ideas.

Cheers!

Lightside: A blinding star light white like the crystal on Gandoff's staff.

This is a decent idea. I wouldn't mind seeing this. The LS is often seen as being boring. It would be a strong symbol of power with it's blinding light.

Darkside: Black light blue glow on the outside of the beam with a pure black center.

I wouldn't mind seeing this either. I think the blade should have an eerie pulse however.

Neutral: Silver or gold don't really care.

Star Wars is about choosing sides. If you really want to be neutral, go right ahead. However, I don't think they should get special crystals.

Rastaside: Red, gold, and green stripes with dreadlocks on the hilt.

I hope this is a joke.

• 1 month later...