Politics and world news

Guard Dog

Just now, ComradeMaster said:

And unfortunately I can see Trump doing the same thing once we vote get his orange ass out of there, yet this one could be far nastier.

Oh boy, another one for hard awakening. was it not enough last time? xD

• Haha 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

But the difference between myself and a cliche "SJW" is that I understand why he got elected.  The contradictions on the Democratic Party were so immense, which I why both parties suck and 3rd parties will take both clowns down.

I never vote Democrat in national elections, only local.

Edited by ComradeMaster

what, democrats are not communist enough for ya comrade? Waiting for next Fidel i guess :]

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

3 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

what, democrats are not communist enough for ya comrade? Waiting for next Fidel i guess :]

I think I've made it clear which Party I prefer on the national stage, though I find it hilarious that reactionaries and fascists still see Communism everywhere, even though the Republican Party is red like Marxist Leninsim.  Look in the mirror.

Related, aren't you a boomer?

3 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

The schadenfreude in me wants to see the wigs that would flip if he were to win a second term, the pragmatist in me wants him out as fast as possible. Hopefully I am denied the former.

If it's Trump vs. Biden with no strong 3rd party contender Trump will probably win again, and we'll just have to grin and bear it for a few more years.  However, if things go smooth and we get our guy in there as #3 we will all be saved of another 2016.

5 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

If it's Trump vs. Biden with no strong 3rd party contender Trump will probably win again, and we'll just have to grin and bear it for a few more years. 

There will always be the extreme left / right that will never change their opinions, but Im hoping hes burned enough bridges in the middle to cost himself the election.

Can I interest you in my current lord and savior, Andrew Yang?

dude considering where I am from, I just can't take seriously anyone who use word 'reactionaries' unironically xD

Edited by Chilloutman

You read it here first... Trump wins the next term and the shipwreck of a country he leaves behind is ripe for AOC to become president once she gets old enough. The GOP will ultimately be to thank for the hammer and sickle flag flying over the white house 😝

Edit:
image.png.7175fbcb3105ffe4eaf7c4b46452c37c.png

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, KaineParker said:

Hillary Clinton is the perfect example of someone who doesn't know when it's time to leave and keeps embarrassing themselves to stay relevant.

Al Gore too. He is not a "true believer" in the green cause. He jumped on that bandwagon when he decided to run for President in '91.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

14 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

There will always be the extreme left / right that will never change their opinions, but Im hoping hes burned enough bridges in the middle to cost himself the election.

I don't think so, in a Trump/Biden situation there will be another general low turnout scenario but Trump still has his base that will carry him over the next round.   Corporate Democrats are still under the impression that raw imperialism but with a friendly smile is enough to beat Trump.

And Yang is pretty not bad!

5 minutes ago, Gorth said:

You read it here first... Trump wins the next term and the shipwreck of a country he leaves behind is ripe for AOC to become president once she gets old enough. The GOP will ultimately be to thank for the hammer and sickle flag over the white house 😝

And on the reverse flip Obama doing a mediocre/bad job as POTUS is what got us Trump so I'm kinda sorta thinking this seesaw battle isn't a good idea.  Maybe?

It's really the only outcome of a two party system. Only thing worse than a two party system is a one party system.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

3 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

Three is the perfect number!

Three is the perfect number indeed....

"And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it. "

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gorth said:

Three is the perfect number indeed....

"And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it. "

Book of Gorth, Chapter 2 Verse 7

• Haha 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

they-should-call-this-the-two-party-syst

The Cow, like the voter does have another option... turn around and walk away

Edited by Guard Dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thomas Sowell

19 minutes ago, ComradeMaster said:

Image result for rgb

😉

This is suddenly somehow racist to me xD

31 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

I see a middle option there.  I mean sure you may smack your head but at least you're alive and not dying an agonizing horrible cruel death.  

Basically when you get tired of the slaughter house even being there and want it gone, I guess it's worth smacking your head?  IDFK :(

No wait!  You could push the column INTO the slaughterhouse and destroy it! BAM!

Edited by ComradeMaster

49 minutes ago, Guard Dog said:

I dunno what slaughter houses you visited but the cow doesn't have an option. 😛

• Haha 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

20 hours ago, Malcador said:

I dunno what slaughter houses you visited but the cow doesn't have an option. 😛

Typical "the dynamics between the butcher and a cow is not equal so the cow have no choice" BS.

Now this is interesting. I'm going to place some bets on the kind of accident will happen to Gabbard in few weeks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tulsi-gabbard-suing-hillary-clinton-for-50-million-in-damages-2020-1?IR=T

166215__front.jpg

1 hour ago, Skarpen said:

Now this is interesting. I'm going to place some bets on the kind of accident will happen to Gabbard in few weeks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tulsi-gabbard-suing-hillary-clinton-for-50-million-in-damages-2020-1?IR=T

I doubt Clinton has much clout left as she's being called out on her pettiness more often. Sure, it's not universal but the fact that people have no problem calling her out speaks to her diminished status. At least that's my takeaway anyway.

Free games updated 3/4/21

Neither does Gabbard: she's on her way out of the House as it is.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

She had some clout as a DNC vice chair prior to 2016, and her resignation from that is where Hillary's current animosity stems from. Not much clout compared to Hillary though of course.

Indeed, that's why I find stuff like Hillary's "russian asset" or all the DINO claims so amusing- she held a pretty high position in your own party yet she's a closet republican infiltrator and traitor? Doesn't say much for your party then, does it...

Or maybe Hillary is just an absolutely terrible and vindictive loser whose failures are always someone else's fault.

What you guys think about the virus outbreak in China?

My friend came back like 6 months ago from Wuhan after living there for over 5 years, so he still have some contacts there and he tells me that situation on the ground is more dire than officials wants to admit.

Edited by Skarpen

166215__front.jpg