Random Sales again

1 hour ago, melkathi said:

The combat isn't bad once you get used to it. It isn't great either. 

For Midnight Suns? I thought it was better than I expected. It's not really a question of winning the fight, but rather how you can maximize the environment and the hero abilities best. I'd rate it above average. It also rarely dragged out, so at least it knew enough to not overstay its welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose, bundles count as sales.

https://itch.io/b/2506/queer-games-bundle-2024-with-10-option

Purchasing the Queer Games Bundle is a direct action that you can take right now to support queer people in a life-changing way, and in exchange, you get nearly 500 amazing, heartfelt, fun, and radical games and artworks.  Help nurture our diverse queer arts community, fund the creation of the next great game you love, and find your new favorite game by purchasing the bundle today.

There are quite a few jam games (i.e. very short to play and fast to develop), but also some decent VNs, point&click adventures, and puzzles. I went for the pay-what-you-can option and ~£20.

---

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/future-games-show-discovery

Get hyped for the Future Games Show Summer Showcase—happening on June 8!—with this bundle of games packed with hits that graced the show in years past! Brace yourself for Gloomwood, a haunting immersive sim set in a Victorian-inspired world teeming with secrets and dread. Become the star of a deadly retro future Truman Show-style reality show in the thrilling 2.5D adventure American Arcadia. Set sail on a cooperative roguelite romp across hazardous, monster-infested seas in Ship of Fools. Pay what you want for all these, plus 5 other great games, and help support charity with your purchase!

This bundle supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and It Gets Better.

The bundle has Gloomwood and and En Guade!.

---

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/stories-pride

Celebrate Pride Month with these titles exploring matters of the heart and the joy of human connection in this bundle of poignant story-heavy games curated in partnership with our friends at IGN. Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly whisks you away to a version of Seattle steeped in urban fantasy, where orcs, elves, and other wondrous beings commingle in a cozy coffee shop. The adorable multiplayer dating sim Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp invites you and your friends to compete for the affection of some of the eligible monsters out there—you’ll also get the Camp Forever DLC. In the village management sim Lakeburg Legacies, your job is to play cupid as you match up townsfolk and see how your love connections play out over generations. Get all of these games and more, and help support The Trevor Project!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Steam has DA:I 90% off, so I picked up a copy. One of these days I'll probably even play it.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

21 hours ago, MrBrown said:

All of Dragon age 90% off, in fact.

Yup. I'm gonna' (re)buy them all so I can have then in my Steam library and not have to care about the Origin app anymore.

1 hour ago, kanisatha said:

Yup. I'm gonna' (re)buy them all so I can have then in my Steam library and not have to care about the Origin app anymore.

Unfortunately, it still requires EA App. The integration could be better and only one version can be installed at a time (there are registry links). Might have been resolved by now, of course, but doubtful.

I still hope that EA would allow me to pay them for the third time for the games to have them on GOG without the DRM. It has been almost 10 years since Inquisition.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, still require the EA app... They've made it more annoying too, back when Origin games first came to Steam, you could run them with Origin staying in the background nicely, but now it pops-up and reserves some keyboard shortcuts to itself, etc.

DA:O steam version doesn't require it, since it came out before EA's Origin app.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...