Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

Im in the middle of my second playthrough and I wonder if Kraken Eye was changed.As far as I remember It was used to upgrade gear but I can' see it in any of my recipies.Im a bit confused,send help.

Edited by Kovil

Depending on when you first played, I think high-level enchants got more expensive. So it might be that you used to have been able to upgrade with just 1 Kraken's Eye, but now you need 2.

Posted (edited)

Depending on when you first played, I think high-level enchants got more expensive. So it might be that you used to have been able to upgrade with just 1 Kraken's Eye, but now you need 2.

I've played as soon as the game came out.Are Kraken Eyes still used to upgrade gear?

Edited by Kovil

I've played as soon as the game came out.Are Kraken Eyes still used to upgrade gear?

yes

yes

Its just soo weird.None of my weapons seem to have it as a requirement for upgrade,is my game bugged or something? =\

Posted (edited)

Two eyes upgrade armor/shields/one handed to Superb (you need four eyes for two-handers). Nice for armor, since it lets you save on the fairly rare Adra Ban.

They replace the normal Superb upgrade, allowing you to save money/ingredients.

Edited by Taudis

Posted (edited)

Two eyes upgrade armor/shields/one handed to Superb (you need four eyes for two-handers). Nice for armor, since it lets you save on the fairly rare Adra Ban.

They replace the normal Superb upgrade, allowing you to save money/ingredients.

Ohh so you can upgrade either with Kraken Eye or with money\gems,so eye is just the alternative and not the nessesary component?Now it makes sense!

Edited by Kovil

Posted (edited)

Would have been funny if obs also added a recipe to make +3 might food or something requiring a kraken eye, rice and water.

Edited by asnjas

For making you feel guilty about stealing it from that barkeep, of course.  :shifty:

It works, too. I can steal it, but not without a tinge of guilt.

• Like 1

Nerf Troubadour!

Okay...Maybe im dumb or something but how do I use the Kraken's Eye to upgrade my gear?No such option is available for me.

Posted (edited)

I think you need to have at least 2 of them :)

Edit:  Not sure though but without 2 I think the option is not there and how many are there is the real question!!

I have heard there are 4 of them

Edited by bringingyouthefuture

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

I think you need to have at least 2 of them :)

Edit:  Not sure though but without 2 I think the option is not there and how many are there is the real question!!

I have heard there are 4 of them

ohhh...pretty weird,not showing the player what this thing is used for,but anyway ty =)

Its a left over from POE1 - in that game you used it to upgrade your armor or weapon, can't remember which one, but yeah :)

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Posted (edited)

Yeah,one of the most impressive questlines in the game imo!

White March 2 and Lair of the Eyeless

Edited by Kovil
  • Like 1

The eye is used to remind the barkeep in port Maje about the proudest day in his life. He gets so sad if it's lost...

• Like 1

Hey, you wanna hear a good joke?

Nobody speak, nobody get choked

The eye is used to remind the barkeep in port Maje about the proudest day in his life. He gets so sad if it's lost...

So cruel!