Konstanten Respec Bug (3.0)

Myrtillo

Question

I don't know if it is an already known chanter issue, but I respec'ed my Konstanten yesterday, and all the prepared chants (A,B,C,D) stayed in place in the shortcut bar, and an extra "A" chant was created with only Come, come soft winds.

Now if I try to prepare new chants, they all get added to the modal shortcut bar while the previous ones still stay in place, meaning that I can effectively have 9+ prepared chants, that appear to work.

A, B, A, C, D, A, B, C, D or something like that. It becomes quite messy.

When changing zones it selects the "A" (come come) again instead of staying on the current chant.

Reloading didn't fix it, neither did putting Konstanten in and out of party, or trying to respec again.

Anyone has experienced this/knows a solution to fix it ?

8 answers to this question

As a general rule, whenever I respec a chanter, I always delete all the chants and re-create them from scratch. I've had other issues before, and this tends to be a good preventative measure.

I will definitely do this from now on, but I'd love to find a Morning After pill :D

Hey everyone,

I don't see this one in our system so I'd like to bug it and see if we can't get a fix in.  Myrtillo, would you be able to send us a copy of your save file where this is occurring so the team can investigate the issue?  If needed, you can find instructions on where to obtain your save files here.  You can either provide a link to your save file via Dropbox or you may attach it to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

I don't see this one in our system so I'd like to bug it and see if we can't get a fix in.  Myrtillo, would you be able to send us a copy of your save file where this is occurring so the team can investigate the issue?  If needed, you can find instructions on where to obtain your save files here.  You can either provide a link to your save file via Dropbox or you may attach it to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkvq5tzt9y4v2xh/Myrtillo%20Nox%20%28Desert%29%20%28d7f5d5f3-f312-47ce-9041-90e3314e45b2%29%20%28LAX-12ABCDEF%29%20%28788065289%29.savegame?dl=0

There you go.

• Like 1