RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON

Blarghagh

Wardell is like a successful Derek Smart

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

*Posts Death Spamming link*

I have even more questions now

I'm kinda reminded of The Evil Within 2 when I watch it, which isn't a bad thing, since I had a great time with that game.

So we can say it's taken more of a horror turn when before we were only given bits and pieces. At least we have some actual direction now. I'm pleased.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

While I love how out there Kojima's aesthetic and style can get. It's ultimately going to be what the gameplay-loop looks like that really determines my interest in the game. At this point I've gotten the esoteric, things are not what they seem, occult-ngo-military complex thing a few times now from the man. Going bonker's all out will it in a fresh story structure still only manages to be a smallish selling point to me.

"I know some extremely picky people will disagree, they will probably say some stuff none of which is true! But anyway I know I speak for all of us when I say they were great!"

Yeah, sure.

Enlighten us, oh great one - Which part wasn't true? Most people who judge Telltale games in such negative light haven't even played them or have never completed one. What else is new? But it looks like everything I said rubbed you the wrong way or another.

Oh, that's not the point at all, buddy. I'm not an adventure game connoisseur, and I don't have strong opinions about this issue. I certainly wouldn't want to insist my views are completely true without bias and force them down your throat. In fact, you might be right for some or all of this stuff!

The only thing is, when I hear someone say they're not biased at all & that the other side spews lies and hate, it just makes it hard for me to believe them, you know? It's all about self-awareness. I know I'm far too opinionated about RPGs.

As I said before, I certainly think it's no mortal sin for some adventure games to go light on puzzles and go for cinematic storytelling. But you know that already, you read my post.

Edited by Tigranes

Hmmm

I see. So in other words you're admitting that you'd be willing to deny the truth of what I said, despite the perfect examples we can pull from only because of how I said it, the context of in which I stated it or simply because it was me who said it. Thanks for clearing that up. I suppose I could provide the evidence for entertainment purposes, as every genre has haters which are easy to spot but I already know that you'd attempt to downplay or discredit such things so I wil just move on and put my efforts back to posting news.

Anyways, back on topic

For laughs and giggles

Also, as boring as it may be I'm going to post this anyway

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Another PS4 exclusive that proves Sony has the best games of any platform/genre. Nothing new #GreatnessAwaits

Goodbye Meg, I'll miss your face!

Edited by SonicMage117

How is it that a Lego game, literally has the most complex and detailed character creation and developed open world of any game this year? Lol

You want a Speedster class? How about a rogue? Maybe a tank? Duel class maybe? Sure. As you level up, unlock new abilities, choices you make affect the ending (as in any rpg really). All that in a Lego game....

The live portraits are nice as well.

Now some Cyberpunk news!!!

More, more, MORE!!!!!!

I SAY MOOOOOORE.

Edited by SonicMage117

"Spider-Man PS4. It's more important than it seems"

Nobody can really argue it, it's games like these that give independent devs hope and lights a fire within the industry to push themselves. I went through and 100%'d the game, it wasn't without suffering some weird bugs and glitches (mostly with enemy spawning) but it was definitely worth tje hype and though the ratimgs are lower than God Of War's, it's selling better for obvious reasons.

https://youtu.be/e7UOwVLyIbo

Don't lie! As rpg fans, we've never seen anything more beautiful :) Can't wait for this!

*Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, except for in video games*

Edited by SonicMage117

A pretty awesome ad, brilliantly conveyed

An alnost perfect tactics game...

We all love tactics :)

Sonic... please. Could you somehow find kind of consistency in your posting and maybe not spam the thread with every single game which hits your face? It is pretty annoying to scroll on phone for two minutes to skip all your posts to find another piece of news...

Thank you...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm just posting so you don't have to double- or quadruple-post anymore.

Mission accomplished.

Sonic... please. Could you somehow find kind of consistency in your posting and maybe not spam the thread with every single game which hits your face? It is pretty annoying to scroll on phone for two minutes to skip all your posts to find another piece of news...

Thank you...

What I've been doing is not spamming? Every part of news I have posted is a different piece of news and is not related to one another. Even moreso, it's current and on topic...

Also, preview boxes are only available for 2 videos, so uhhh... It's actually the opposite - if I posted all the different videos in one comment, it would be spamming, ironically. You're welcome for my not spamming and different news. You're more welcome for not finding any of it interesting.

(Also, not sure why you guys are just finding this a problem now when I have been doing this for months and neither complained. Very peculiar)

Edited by SonicMage117

Dude it's annoying. Your are just spamming videos that you mostly have no interest in. I know that you are not breaking rules, but do you see any other poster spamming 4-5 posts in a row with videos. If I want to see every video that comes out for games, I'll go to a dedicated gaming "news" :x  site.

I mean post things you care about and see if anyone responds, don't just carpet bomb a thread with videos fishing for a reply or to boost your post count...

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Dude it's annoying. Your are just spamming videos that you mostly have no interest in.

You mean "you". Unless you're trying to troll to troll by telling me on what I am interested in and not interested in - it's not going to work, I'm going to keep posting the way I like.

Also you guys need to learn what "spamming" means, every link is to a different video, every comment/context surrounding the video is different and yes, I've watched every video I've posted.

I know that you are not breaking rules, but do you see any other poster spamming 4-5 posts in a row with videos. If I want to see every video that comes out for games, I'll go to a dedicated gaming "news" :x site.c

The irony in your comment us that you're complaining about me posting news in a thread called "Random Video Game News"

I mean post things you care about and see if anyone responds, don't just carpet bomb a thread with videos fishing for a reply or to boost your post count...

You're just assuming and trolling here, I don't care if I get a response from you or other members, I'm not posting for you guys. As I said when I first joined the forum, I'm not here to make friends really. I post for guests/non-members. I'm not posting to please you or anyone so... why is this just now becoming a problem when this has always been my posting style?

The graphics are incredible for this, I'm so glad I pre-purchased it. I'm reminded by Nier: Automata's opera boss (not a bad thing).

This looks meh, I'll keep an eye on it... Could be good or could suck.

I'm interested... An anime horror game in the vein of Momodora series but in 3D.

Yakuza Online essentially

I think we know exactly what to expect here

In our country we have a saying: Less means more, most of the time.

All you accomplish with carpet bombing the thread is, that if people are searching for some specific news from the past, they have to scroll like mad for few minutes.

No one else besides you, spams the thread with so many posts at once. So if you want to continue in this trend, at least be so kind and put all yoir trailers in Spoiler tag, so that people browsing the forums, do not need to scroll all day long, when they want to go to the posts of the next user.

Thank you.

Our dream Megaman game, I just have 2 problems:

1. The slo-mo cheapens things and considerably lowers difficulty.

2. His voice, weird to hear an old man's voice in a kid's body but then again, he is 50 pr 60 years old? Capcom are evil lol

Oh well, that will tie our hands til Megaman Legends 2.

Soul Calibur V isn't just a fighting game, it's a visul novel, it's an rpg, it's many things. There's so much depth here and Geralt feels right at home because of it.

For ****s Sake just stop already? You are being reported to moderators for being a prick...

In our country we have a saying: Less means more, most of the time.

All you accomplish with carpet bombing the thread is, that if people are searching for some specific news from the past, they have to scroll like mad for few minutes.

No one else besides you, spams the thread with so many posts at once. So if you want to continue in this trend, at least be so kind and put all yoir trailers in Spoiler tag, so that people browsing the forums, do not need to scroll all day long, when they want to go to the posts of the next user.

Thank you.

Okay how do I do that? Last time I tried that it said I do not have the permissions.

For ****s Sake just stop already? You are being reported to moderators for being a prick...

I was being kind by asking you and was considering doing as you wished but you just raged you little immature troll. Please just don't talk to me, block me if you have that much of a problem. Edited by SonicMage117

@Sonic: Like this: [ spoiler ] VIDEOLINK [ /spoiler ] but no spaces!

Thanks but apprently it doesn't really matter anymore, apparently I've been reported for "spamming videos and game news that I have no interest in".

Nickelodeon's Kart Racers allow you to control characters from our most beloved Nickelodeon carroons:

Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and more. To release in October.

*30fps action and 1080p for pristine detail. I suppose this will be competing with....

*Releasing October 23rd for XB1/PS4/Switch.

*Not available on PC.

I'm supposing it will be competing with...

Team Sonic Racing.

Team Sonic Racing is Sonic The Hedgehog's debut into team kart racing format. You are no longer on your own but have a team, winning 1st won't cut it if your teammates drag you down.

*12 unique characters from Sonic's world

*Multiplayer focused

*Glorious 60fps at up to stunning 1080p

*Releases in November for XB1/PS4/PC/Switch

Edited by SonicMage117