Does a single clas Paladin support enough to Warrant a Spot (on PoTD)

By the way: the Woedica Nacklace that gives you +MIG and RES when a party members goes down also work with summons. Pretty nice synergy with this paladin...

Seems like a natural fit for a Wahai Poraga herald.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

By the way: the Woedica Necklace that gives you +MIG and RES when a party members goes down also work with summons. Pretty nice synergy with this paladin...

So that necklace works? I was testing it during v2.0.0 with a build that kills itself (Godhammer plate, Vengeful Defeat, Cloak of the Falling Star, Twin Eels with low Religion so to Revival and get killed in quick sucession). I had my MC wear that necklace but it seems that I didn't get the stacking bonus. However, he was stealthed at another place in the corner of the map so that might be it.

Edit: Well apparently it works now. Getting the bonuses from downed allies.

By the way: the Woedica Necklace that gives you +MIG and RES when a party members goes down also work with summons. Pretty nice synergy with this paladin...

Out of curiosity, what necklace were you referring to?

Neriscyrlas's Hope

Edited by mosspit

The summons generating zeal is amazingly good with skellies if enemies are strong enough to consistently rip your summons like bosses or beginning of zerg fights. Other than that, with a strongly built party which should be the case at this point, they are not going to die as quick from enemies without further intervention that isn't detrimental to just doing normal damage. Unless you have a grave imp summoner and win-win all day.

:9

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

I did a bit more testing and the best way to ensure a steady flow of zeal so far is to send in Beckoner's skeletons first besides a tank (can be the Beckoner himself) - or to have a Troubadour tank with Many Lives Pass by. Too bad summons can't be called from stealth.

I thought Beckoner with Ancient Brittle Bones and Many Lives Pass By, a Ranger with Animancer's Bow and a Berserker-Lord of the Imps in the team could be hilarious. Beckoner summons skeletons, Ranger marks them for transforming, Berserker kills them, turning them into imps AND another creature. And endless stream of summons and tons of zeal I presume. Also tons of micro...

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I also had this situation:

I took Sacred Scarifice so that I get revived after unconsciousness while Sacred Immolation is running.

I also put on Effigy's Husk with Skean's Resentment to trigger that high raw dmg AoE retaliation on unconscious. Same with the Mantle of the Seven Bolts which does a Shock AoE on unconscious.

I kept Espirs. Blade Feast (Ghost Blades + healing) also triggers on the effects above.

When I triggered those effects above at 0 health I sometimes didn't get an injury. I believe because Blade Feast got triggered by one of the retaliation effects that killed an enemy and did heal me before the injury got applied?

I cannot reproduce it reliably.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Another time you can use full paladins would be 3 kind wayfarers in a group: with white flames and divine immolation they heal each other and burn everything all at once. (3 because of the amount of healing from each and all three advanced auras)

Tested this and it works:

3 Kind wayfarers + 1 Troub = 3 Divine Immolations + 3 white flames + 50% heal amount chant + the damage shield chant = paladins killing everything not immune to fire and staying at 100% hps after each tick of healing.  Could use the endless zeal combo for boss fights.

Edited by Theosupus