So I just started a marauder, streetfighter/berserker, pale elf, 18-12-12-18-18-12 with the attribute blessing.  Part of the appeal was being able to apply some of the more interesting new debuffs over AOE with carnage.  I'm currently using Shattered Vengeance and some garbage, as i'm pretty early on.

Is that still viable, especially given that frenzy is going to tank my int until I get Modwyr?  I can't tell if carnage is doing much of anything compared to what i'm giving up by not using something with higher base damage.

So I just started a marauder, streetfighter/berserker, pale elf, 18-12-12-18-18-12 with the attribute blessing.  Part of the appeal was being able to apply some of the more interesting new debuffs over AOE with carnage.  I'm currently using Shattered Vengeance and some garbage, as i'm pretty early on.

Is that still viable, especially given that frenzy is going to tank my int until I get Modwyr?  I can't tell if carnage is doing much of anything compared to what i'm giving up by not using something with higher base damage.

Carnage doesnt transfer any afflictions or on hit/crit effects like it did in the first game =/

And you will have to wait 40% into the game to get rid of the confusion status on beserker.

The devil of caroc breadtplate needs an upgrade to get rid of the affliction and the materials to upgrade it take a long time to get. Modwyr also takes a long time to upgtade.

Dont bother with beserker waste of your time

And you will have to wait 40% into the game to get rid of the confusion status on beserker.

The devil of caroc breadtplate needs an upgrade to get rid of the affliction and the materials to upgrade it take a long time to get. Modwyr also takes a long time to upgtade.

Dont bother with beserker waste of your time

40%? lol, with a marauder, you can get that directly after you reach neketaka. Port ---> Fort Deadlight ---> Dunnage ---> Take thiefs punny and loot gravecalling in Crookspur (use sparkcrackers to lure the merchant away) ---> Nemnok's Cloak. After you reach Neketaka, you are level 10 and have plenty of mechanics to open the chest with the plate.

I think the Confused affliction can be useful to apply certain (unintended?) effects due to the removal of "hostile-only" property. Berserker Frenzy is one of the most consistent way of applying Confused.

And it isn't so bad. Besides the equipment, any Int Inspiration that other characters can apply can remove/block it. If you chose a fighter/wizard instead of streetfighter, you can even block Confused yourself.

Modwyr is another option but I desisted from this character build. Maybe medium-late game is viable but early on it dies horribly. With high INT-MIG you die from your own raw damage. I tried a streetfighter-berserker but -20 deflection coupled with barbarian base deflection made my character a feast of crits. I'm interested on a how-to-streetfighter-berserker on POTD if someone have an idea.

Svef was another trick but I think it no longer works.

Svef provides Int affliction resistance which downgrades the affliction one tier. As confused is bottom tier it will block it. Just need to keep an eye on the timer in case it wears off in combat, and also Arcane Dampener will block it AND cause drug crash, which isn't removed when Dampener wears off (have to redose to remove crash).

40%? lol, with a marauder, you can get that directly after you reach neketaka. Port ---> Fort Deadlight ---> Dunnage ---> Take thiefs punny and loot gravecalling in Crookspur (use sparkcrackers to lure the merchant away) ---> Nemnok's Cloak. After you reach Neketaka, you are level 10 and have plenty of mechanics to open the chest with the plate.

You actually don't need to use sparkcrackers; just talk to him while someone is in stealth next to the chests - when your discovered status has completely gone exit conversation and pause then loot the chests.

You actually don't need to use sparkcrackers; just talk to him while someone is in stealth next to the chests - when your discovered status has completely gone exit conversation and pause then loot the chests.

When you play solo, you have to.

Modwyr is another option but I desisted from this character build. Maybe medium-late game is viable but early on it dies horribly. With high INT-MIG you die from your own raw damage. I tried a streetfighter-berserker but -20 deflection coupled with barbarian base deflection made my character a feast of crits. I'm interested on a how-to-streetfighter-berserker on POTD if someone have an idea.

Svef was another trick but I think it no longer works.

I'm trying a few maurauder builds on PotD. Dumping might and pumping con feels like a good start. With all the damage bonuses from streetfighter, I don't think you need that much might. I would also up dex and consider a Morningstar. The modal gives you a huge accuracy boost to fort targeting abilities, one of which rogue gets at level 1!

• Like 1