Pictures of your Games 11 - The Quickening

*Notes down Lexx's name as a person not to show cool screenshots to anymore.*

For everyone else there'll be more Beta Test screenshots from Dark Future - Blood Red State soon (I need to figure out which screenshots have cars flying through explosions differently than the ones already posted).

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Well, it's not the graphic quality, but the style of everything. Interstate '76 was very down to earth and this is what I liked about it.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Those Dark Future pics involuntarily demonstrate how I played like half of Borderlands 2, and the general look really reminds me of the Borderlands aesthetics, including UI and such. Cool! :)

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

that lonesome roadwarrior feel.

Makes me want to go back to AZ/the desert. Except in a luxury automobile equipped with mini-reactor powered A/C.
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Conan Exiles

My Stygian Priestess of Set (Stygians tend to have black hair, but the dark skin/white hair combo is too badass to pass up)

VTNa2nO.jpg

Fresh off the cross

Sa4PVB1.jpg

Pissed off that someone had the gall to build a shrine to some pretender false god

fE60FSe.jpg

Standing in front of my freshly built shrine of Set. Now, I know what you're thinking, and you're completely right, that shrine is nowhere near magnificent enough to be worthy of the glory of the almighty Serpent God. It's going to have to suffice for now, I promise to build a much larger and more impressive one later. If it helps, I plan to shed a lot of blood on that altar.  ;)

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I don't have a picture, but I like the new feature where if the image is big enough to be expanded, it goes into a gallery like window where you can cycle through all images in the thread page (or something) and clicking on those opens a new tab to the actual image linked page.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sword in the stone
72850_20190302022937_1.png

Eep!
72850_20190322225123_1.png

Move over Lara, this tomb needs raiding!
72850_20190325150721_1.png

Dark places

72850_20190402212426_1.png

72850_20190402213852_1.png

72850_20190405000814_1.png

72850_20190405013859_1.png

EDIT123532523412312: still doesn't show up in Firefox, works fine in Chrome, no more whining about insecure content on a secure website though so probably just Firefox being derpy. I must say adding that 's' to "http" was quite the nightmarish endeavour in the new UI.

Edited by marelooke
Make images work in Firefox, despite the board software's best efforts.