[Bugs] About enchantments in 1.1

Khagmas

Question

1. Regeneration enchant effect from Trollhide Belt or Ring of Regeneration - The effect of only the item that was equipped first is working.

2. Great Sword - Effort, enchant Maiming (Deal 15% Damage as Raw damage to enemies on Hit) didn't work.

[ Lacerating: Hits with this weapon cause 10% Damage as Raw Damage over time ] is work on this item. Fix upgrade for this great sword, please.

3. Feather Light enchant from Duskfall or Kahua Hozi - The effect of only the item that was equipped first is working, this enchantment works only on one of them when this spear and sword are equipped together.

4. Enchant 'Of Intellect' (Of Intellect: +1) from Cloak of the Theocrat or Soul Void / Torc of Intellect - The effect of only the item that was equipped first is working.

5. Sword Hel Beckoning enchants:
Corrupted Blade: +2% Corrode Damage for 60s on Hit (stacks 15 times) dont replace Tainted Blade: +2% Corrode Damage for 60s on Hit (stacks 10 times).

Corrupted Blade dont replace Tainted Blade, but the first is the improvement of the second (for example see how as Grave Calling enchantments work). In the end they work both.

post-172815-0-88890600-1528636197_thumb.png

Edited by Khagmas
  • Like 1

7 answers to this question

Hey Khagmas,

Give them some time, it's Sunday for them as well :p.

edit: I've seen what you mean about Feather Light, when you equip both of these weapons only one of them gets the ability (the main-hand one) the other seems to have this ability disabled. Good find.

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1

Hey Khagmas,

Give them some time, it's Sunday for them as well :p.

edit: I've seen what you mean about Feathelight, when you equip both of these weapons only one of them gets the ability (the mainhand one) the other seems to be disabled even though the weapon does have the ability. Good find.

Its 100% bug, but dualwelding Feather Light enchant from Duskfall or Kahua Hozi with Flurry enchant from Rännig's Wrath rapier is work.

Only enchants with the same names do not add up, in all other cases everything works. I think the case is in the same ID, which is applied to the effects of the character and can only work in a single instance.

Edited by Khagmas

Subbing.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hey Khagmas,

Thanks for your post! Ill get this logged so the devs can look into these enchanting issues. Thank you very much for providing all the very easy to follow steps to reproduce!

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...