Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hurlshort

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hurlshort

  1. You still never answered the question...who are you to judge? It says not to judge others as well...so are you not a Christian now? It also says that all people sin, and Jesus is supposed to be the redemption, so how does that work?
  2. Seriously, this guy is super loony. Who honestly thinks a few barbs on a forum is a full out attack on your religion. I need to find that section in bible where it says "Dude...chill." As for calling homosexuality an abomination, again, who are you to judge?
  3. You talk about christianity and salvation and then throw out insults in the same sentence. Do you think people will find faith because you are rude to them? Wake up, you have absolutely no clue what Gods love is. Gods love doesn't stand for calling people idiots and abominations. It is not your job to judge, it is His alone.
  4. As a christian, I was extremely offended at the way the Gray Jedi fellow carried the thread out. It wasn't such a problem that he started the thread, in fact I think people did jump on him a bit too much at first, but his responses were terribly contradictory. The fact is, he started a thread to talk about christianity with some SW fans. People with different beliefs didn't NEED to comment, but of course they all did. Then he flew off the handle, which was amusing to watch. Don't judge others, lest ye be judged something or other. I'm terrible with scripture.
  5. I've taken down two jets as a sniper. I've never been able to figure out if I really managed to hit the pilot, or I just happened to do the last bit of damage. Both time, the plane took a nose dive into the ground after my shot. My stats are horrible, but they've definitely improved over time. I was dying 3 times for ever kill in the first month.
  6. Oh, blasphemy is bad, but gay bashing is cool with you? Geez
  7. It's not like you needed to read the thread...and now you've commented twice. Who's bothering who?
  8. Hurlshort replied to Elven6's topic in Way Off-Topic
    How do you expect to have a debate when you not only ignore half the posts, but also throw out insults? In theory, communism is an ideal situation, but it has never worked on a large scale. Near half of my students come from China, Korea, and India (not communist, but not much of a democracy either.) Many go back during the summers. They are great students because they understand how lucky they are to be in the US for their education. They work their tails off because they don't want to be forced to live the life of the average citizen in Asia. These kids have their eyes wide open...clearly you do not.
  9. What do you think of the combat itself? Great review, by the way.
  10. That's a D...How come you say it's a good movie and then give it a D? Now I don't know whether to rent it or not.
  11. USA I hate the fact that masses of intolerant people use religion as a shield for their bigotry and hatred. Drop the act and admit you're an a-hole. I hate the fact that hockey is not our national sport. I hate the insurance system, particularly medical.
  12. Hah, I was fooled! That Voodoo guy is tricky.
  13. Hurlshort replied to Elven6's topic in Way Off-Topic
    If America is so bad, why are there not more Americans fleeing the country? Every communist country has had serious internal problems. The US isn't perfect, but when you compare it to the USSR, Cuba, and China, you'll lose every time. America's foriegn policy is manic. There has never been a cohesive plan. Power changes hands so often that it's impossible to create this evil empire people seem to think they are. It's an extremely complex political system that doesn't conform to any simple label. Right now the Executive branch has been riding high with this war on terrorism, but every day the rumblings get louder and louder. Not to mention, the current office holders only have 3 years left. No matter who wins, you'll see a policy shift, because no president wants to be remembered as "the guy who did the same thing as the guy before him."
  14. He used the search, which is good. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> He may have searched, but it was pretty random. It's not like he's introducing new information.
  15. Well, not everyone wants to play games online. I think the Xbox marketplace is lame whether you have silver or gold, because they want to charge you for crap like themes and pictures. I bought a theme thinking it might have a few sound effects, but it was just 4 background pics, whoopie. Anyways, silver isn't as bad as you are making it seem. It allows you to log in and keeps track of the games you play. It's free, what do you expect? Gold isn't some nirvana of gaming, it just lets you play online. That's pointless for anti-social folks.
  16. As kind of a rebuttal to a few of those arguments from a year ago, Final Fantasy Online is set to come out for the Xbox 360. I think the Nemo idea is great. I can see that being an excellent family style online game. Seriously though, this thread is pretty out of the blue.
  17. http://bf2s.com/player/43374929/ Awesome, alanschu is my worst enemy. Gads, my stats are weak...we should do a leaderboard for Obsidian.
  18. That's excellent for Alienware. They started out as a small boutique and now they will get a hefty price for their company. You can expect quality to drop, but that's they way of capitalism. Building your own PC is the only way to go, IMHO. I guess if I was rich, I'd buy a fancy Alienware case.
  19. NHL

    Hurlshort replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I watched the first 2 periods. The Kings looked exhausted and got beat pretty solidly. I didn't see any undue fisticuffs.
  20. So would you say the same thing about Dungeons and Dragons Online? Come to think of it, Everquest also separates zones into instances when they get too crowded. I believe the limit is somewhere near 100 per zone. It also does have a persistent server...but it's just built like a graphic chat room. I actually do agree with you, but I'm just trying to point out the many gray areas in MMORPG's.
  21. Guild Wars is in the gray area of MMORPG's. What are you referring to specifically? There are massive amounts of people online in Guild Wars, but only in designated, non-combat areas. By that, DDO wouldn't be a MMORPG either. Is it because it's free? Plenty of games have marketed themselves as free MMORPG's.
  22. NHL

    Hurlshort replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I'm thinking Vancouver and LA will be slipping out to make room for the Ducks and Sharks. Vancouver got whalloped tonight against Nashville, and LA is already down 3-1.
  23. NHL

    Hurlshort replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    I saw that the Leafs won, nice! The East is looking almost as messy as the West. I'm hoping the 'Yotes can upset the Kings and give my Sharks a bit more room to move up.
  24. NHL

    Hurlshort replied to Fionavar's topic in Way Off-Topic
    If Crosby and Ovechkin tie, who deserves it? Personally I say Ovechkin, because at least Crosby has a few supporting castmates on the Penguins. Ovechkin is way alone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.