Everything posted by Gfted1
-
Politics 2020
My bad, sincerely. Lately, off the top of my head, I noticed you include "US" in sweeping statements about police, closed borders between US/CA, religion, etc. so I thought you were running a joke. EDIT: And I wasnt serious about my suggestion.
-
Politics 2020
Religion doesnt exclude science. But it is a fantastically effective way to control billions of people. Btw, your "all US" schtick will probably work better on Reddit. EDIT: Nevermind, GD on the hook.
- Which game are you looking forward to?
-
Politics 2020
I am disappoint that they didnt superimpose Biden on the planet, arms wide, posed like Christ the Redeemer. Truly a missed opportunity to reel in the religious folk.
-
Politics 2020
- Coronavirus: Triple Edition
If I were wearing something like that Id be more worried about situational awareness. It needs a HUD and 360 degree camera on the top or something. Maybe some side mirrors?- What you've done today - Days of Our Lives
8 strands! Its like Spiderwire on steroids (only 4 strands). Are you fishing for anything in particular or just whatever gets on your hook?- What you've done today - Days of Our Lives
What brand / test did you pick up for that price?- Coronavirus: Triple Edition
We should all buy one of these masks. Too bad its not available in more colors, red would be snazzy!- Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny
Sounds like an average weekend in Chicago. Thats true, but if I had to choose, Id rather get turned into a red mist than ginsu'd.- Politics 2020
Eh, as long as they dont jack up my commute, I say let them s**t where they eat. It always gives me a warm fuzzy when rioters destroy the towns they live in.- Funny Stuff: Return of the Funny
In that case a normal Hellfire is for slack jawed pacifists. Gonna need more R9X.- General Celebrity deaths
Gale Sayers.- Politics 2020
Dunno. It may be how you actually act in day to day rl.- Politics 2020
I dont have to do anything but watch you froth yourself to pieces.- Politics 2020
Exhibit B: The Delicious Irony. If you cant debate the facts, debate the person.- Politics 2020
^Exhibit A Bwahahahaha. Agreed, but you see how they are being debated? Disingenuously and exactly as I described.- Politics 2020
Sure, you can cherry pick that poster, but theres also BVC and Oro in this thread alone. What really makes me belly laugh though are the posters that think thats a normal way to have conversations and debates. Misrepresentation, "accidental misunderstanding of points", hyper aggression, condensation... only on the internet. Otherwise in the real world, they would probably only be able to eat soup if they acted that way.- Pictures of your games, lucky #13
1.35M on the first ball!? Are you the Pinball Wizard?- Politics 2020
"If you dont agree with me, youre trolling / obtuse / bad faith / an alt." Oh internet, never change.- Politics 2020
Justice Dept. deems New York City, Portland and Seattle 'anarchist jurisdictions'.- What you've done today - Days of Our Lives
Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Blue sky with no clouds and going to be a high of 71. Perfection. Im about to go do the grocery shopping for the week then Im done with my chores for the day. w00t.- Politics 2020
Ah, I had forgotten about that.- Politics 2020
Hopefully the Senate can stall the scj nomination until after November. 🤞 Is there some time limit between nomination and confirmation that would force them to act before then?- I don't like Minsc.
I could have sworn that I read an article where the statue is the actual Minsc, but petrified. Then it gets hit with stone to flesh and voila, Minsc is back. But I cant find the article now so I may have made that all up in my head. - Coronavirus: Triple Edition