Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

melkathi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by melkathi

  1. Homeless Couch surfing since summer... Bought the pumps today for my place. Sitting here with my construction crew, waiting for paint and tiles to dry. Tomorrow we're installing the pumps, then the plumbing will work. Finally progress. edit: also: writing. Getting ready to try and publish my first ebook. Waiting for friends to finish their read-through. Going to do the final cover image over the holidays then I'll force you to advertise
  2. I tried a ranger with a stag companion so they both have horns...
  3. I can't believe the game actually runs (badly) on my notebook (N2806 @1.60 1.60 , 2GB RAM and intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)) So I made a Death Godlike Cipher dissident who won the rebellion and is now hiding from the people she helped put in power.
  4. I backed Knock Knock on kickstarter at the tier where they didn't tell you what the tier reward was
  5. Guy at City Hall says to me: "Could you do me a favour? Hold onto your files and keep them at home? If I archive them they'll just get lost." ... That is one heck of an honest public servant.
  6. I'm not too big a fan of the combat myself. Strangely enough though it has captured my attention more than Divinity: Original Sin, which only got one reaction from me: "Whatever, Larrian..."
  7. I think it is still a straight dungeon crawl. It has some nice puzzles to solve and the odd hidden area and treasure, but you still basically just try to get to wherever it is the game wants you to go. At least it gives the impression of more openess.
  8. It does not just have ANY rat people. It has THE rat person.
  9. The Tractor Squad beat the first challenge! It was a tough fight and the four farmers ran like hell. They crowded into the tiny cave just off the testing grounds. The guardians tried to follow, but did not fit. They lunged at the farmers through the entrance and it was all that Plowcow with his bone club and Pasturat with his dagger could do from getting dragged out. Fieldsnake threw knives and darts at the monsters and then, when the healing potions ran out, alongside Barnbeetle pushed to the front to give the other two a moment to catch their breath. Thinking victory was in their pocket, Plowcow dashed forwad again, mooing a battlecry. The guardian easily evaded the charge and darted in under the minotaur's defenses. Plowcow went down. Then Barnbeetle hit the monster with a branch, splattering its innards across the rock wall. Bruised and bleeding from bites, the three farmers dragged their unconcious friend to the healing crystal.
  10. Founded the Tractor Squad in Legend of Grimrock 2: Fieldsnake, a lizardman farmer Plowcow, a minotaur farmer Barnbeetle, an insectoid farmer Pasturat, a ratling .... farmer No combat XP for this team. They only level by eating.
  11. Because you never listen to us? We were talking about how awesome it is on both forums that we have in common
  12. Nah, it's more like a Shinji Mikami salad. I'm too scared to google that.
  13. Sounds as one would expect from a Bethesda game. All it needs now are bugs that will never be fixed by the devs but that the modding community over at Nexus will take care off. And a body replacer, nude mod over at Nexus. Then it is a true Bethesda game
  14. That is currently going very cheap on GOG...
  15. VI was amazing. VII was to me the last good one. Then again, after VIII was ported to PC without a Quit option, I can't say I truly bothered with the series again
  16. I really wanted to play some Final Fantasy game and XIII seemed like a good choice. Then I read Drudanae's post about the download and checked the install size in teh system requirements. Decided against buying it. I don't knowingly buy games with such a huge install - more often than not the size isn't justified.
  17. Endless Legend "post launch plan" posted on the dev blog: http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/content.php?489-Endless-Legend-Post-Launch-Plan tl;dr: Big patch in-comming, then modding support, then free dlc.
  18. Pre-Alpha available to those with the appropriate pledge tiers. (I think Transistor and above) Awesome!
  19. Exactly. They even made the stretch goal to get the same composer back, so it truly feels like syndicate wars. Since I started playing around with this I have two sentences stuck in my mind, even though they haven't been said in Satellite Reign: "Move along. Keep moving."
  20. I must have been watching the thread creation in slow motion then or bullet time, or how the young people call it these days
  21. What took you so long? I was this close to making a thread myself Just couldn't come up with a name...
  22. Please consider while viewing following screenshots that these are from a Pre-Alpha Build
  23. Satellite Reign pre-alpha. Already a lot of fun.
  24. That's the one Basically a rock, paper, scissor thing with more than rocks, papers and scissors. And obviously those choices not saving you if you only have a colony ship and the other person has a huge fleet
  25. Yup they added that to Endless Legend because the game was unplayable before. We still need it in Dungeon of the Endless

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.