Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Obsidian Forum Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katphood

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katphood

  1. Yeah, that's the weird part.
  2. Glad that you fellas decided to talk about Stellaris and AoE, all that Yoga Fire talk was starting to make me feel jealous.
  3. Weird thing to announce, considering that they don't have a new console to show yet.
  4. True. They released Skyrim on 2011.11.11 right after announcing it at e3. Beths would have probably announced Rage 2 at e3 which is only a few weeks away.
  5. My guess is that Rage 2 will release some time around christmas. Decmber 2018 maybe?
  6. I hope Yakuza Kenzan and Yakuza Ishin get a western release as well someday.
  7. Yakuza 6. Both excited and worried in seeing how the new engine works.
  8. That Street Fighter Anniversary Collection can't arrive soon enough.
  9. Didn't do much today. Woke up, went back to bed, woke up again, went out, bought some Katphood cat food and here I am! It's 10pm and after having read LadyCrimson's post, I want to see if I can get myself a good ol' cheese pizza.
  10. I am pretty excited for e3 as well, it's like Christmas for gamers! I want to see some Death Stranding gameplay this time around.
  11. Replaying Mirror's Edge but this time in 4K with HDR on the Xbone X. Looks like freakin' candy!
  12. Technically, we humans are still cavemen. We live in artificial caves we call 'home'.
  13. Where do you live? Iran/Tehran Where else?!
  14. Our dear government has done two important things in the past 3 weeks: -block every vpn server -block telegram No YouTube, no used game deals, no online purchases possible for my Xbone... Instagram on the other hand is 100% unblocked and I have to skip 30 soft porn pics of nude men and women until I can read a game news article, all from channels I have never subscribed to... Oh the irony!!! Einfach...bescheuert!
  15. No Man's Sky is finally getting a multiplayer update across all platforms...and an Xbone release! I am glad that Hello Games decided to support the game this long. Also, this box art looks pretty nifty:
  16. Hmmm, have you tried Nox?
  17. Shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas:https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/18/texas-school-shooting-santa-fe-high 10 people dead and 10 other people injured. Haha. didn't he and Bernie Sanders criticize the hell out of Hillary Clinton for how the Obama administration handled Libya?!
  18. lol...State of Decay 2 is getting destroyed by critics. If I weren't a collector I would've sold my Xbox One X, but I am keeping it for the sole reason of being able to play Sunset Overdrive and Rare Replay Value anytime I want. It does hurt that I don't have a PS4 Pro though, gotta upgrade sooner or later.
  19. Man, I never knew that the creative director of Metro: Exodus used to be the lead designer of Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl. <- Great article by Eurogamer.net Here's the official statement from 4A Games and Deep Silver: "The development of Metro Exodus is progressing well; we are all really excited by what we are seeing. We have been constantly reviewing the games progress to ensure that we deliver a product that gamers and fans of the Metro series want and deserve, as well as keeping an eye on announcements from our competitor products. We want everyone to be able to experience what is the most ambitious Metro game to date at its absolute best and therefore we have taken the decision to move the release date to Q1 2019. "We know that this will be disappointing news for fans that had hoped to play the game this year, but also know that you will appreciate the results that this additional development time and new release date will bring. We would also like to take this opportunity to confirm that at E3 in June we will be revealing some brand new gameplay from a never before seen game environment for you to enjoy." GOTY 2019!
  20. Speaking of which, in case any of you fellas ever wanted to try Agents of Mayhem, it's currently on sale(PSN-US) for less than 10 bucks. I played it and thought it was good but also unfinished in many ways. Expect a whole lot of repetitive missions.
  21. Well, it's again that time of the year, kids: Let's beat Lexx after school. Watch out though, he might have Skazz with him as support.
  22. I was looking forward to a sale as well but the game is still 49.99 on PSN. Come on, Sony! Give us a Flash Sale!
  23. I doubt RAGE 2 will have random loot, to me it looks more like a marriage between the original RAGE and DOOM 4. The game does look like RAGE 1 in some ways: the buggy is still there, same goes for the the Wingstick and . Gameplay is very similar to DOOM 4 though. I am also one of the dudes who happened to enjoy the original RAGE a whole lot. One of these days I might replay it because I never got to play The Scortchers dlc.
  24. Waiting for the technician to bring me my TV. I am also spending some quality time with my cats! Man, I love my little fleabags...just look at them:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.