Everything posted by Raithe
-
The Funny Things Thread
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS
But will it let you play it ala Hardison style? "Age of the geek, baby."- What are you playing right now?
Restarted GTA V so I could remember what on earth was happening in the story and where everything was.... PoE was one of those odd ones where the first run through I played it I got pulled in, but every time I've sat down to replay it since it's been a bit of an effort and I find myself only playing for half an hour or so at a time before I have to take a break. Heh, and the only thing that took Alpha Protocol off my hard drive was my computer blowing up the other year and having to rebuild a new one ...- Movies You've Seen Recently Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- US Election 2016, part II
- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Oh Parenting...- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- What are you playing right now?
Hm. I started playing GTA V last year but got interrupted by something and never got back into it.. Pondering on whether to load up the old game and see if I remember everything or just restart it completely....- The Funny Things Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Heh.- The Weird, Random, and Interesting things that Fit Nowhere Else Thread
Here's one that Bruce might like to weigh in on... With the latest student athlete rapist story in the US news ...- The Funny Things Thread
- Movies You've Seen Recently Thread
- Agiel's all things military
Normandy beach head..- What You Did Today
Fought a valiant battle against procrastination. That I lost.- US Election 2016, part II
- The Funny Things Thread
- Movies You've Seen Recently Thread
- The Funny Things Thread
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS